Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Tablet 16GB Wi-Fi + 4G AT&T (SM-T217AZKAATT)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Tablet 16GB Wi-Fi + 4G AT&T (SM-T217AZKAATT) is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by carpediemsfasu from amazing! I have GS3, GS4 and now this tab. works very much like a phone so its not hard to use. great feel to it, not too big and not too small. Great features, fast online browsing. Definitely a must have!
Date published: 2013-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by FunkyGuy from it is so sweet I love this thing so much. I can't put in down. It goes where I go. When I have some down time I pull my Tab out to have fun. and watch the time fly by.
Date published: 2014-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by guntitan from The Tablet I love this tablet because it does what I purchased it to do, watch streaming videos online. The picture quality is great and it is an inexpensive screen that does was more than what a flat screen TV is capable of doing. It is also great for reading ebooks, writing notes, and browse the internet. I would get a case to protect this product to help it last. So far it has been an enjoyable experience watching my favortie shows. I would also recommend getting a good comfortable pair of over the ear headphones, it will make the listening experience more enjoyable.
Date published: 2015-09-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by techno78 from travel This is a good product to take with you on the road. Whether your taking a road trip in your car, travelling by train or actually on vacation. Good for the moment in life when you have nothing better to do and are forced to wait because otherwise you loose you place in line, you won't hear when your order is ready or your find yourself have a long conversation with yourself and appreciating the art of watching grass grow. Good for streaming, great gameplay and browsing awsome. And a very resilient, strong and durable piece of technology.
Date published: 2015-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Galaxyuser16 from This product was just what I was looking for in a tablet I purchased the LTE 4g version so I would have connection when traveling at all times. Features: The features for personal and business use exceed my expectations. Great security features. Although I am retired, I like knowing my data is secure with the SAFE feature. Also, I especially like that each user can have their own account with personalized settings, apps and passwords, so when a relative asks to use my tablet, I don't have to be concerned that my settings will be messed up or that my private data will be compromised. Also, encryption is there so if the device is lost or stolen, you don't have to worry about your data being compromised. Display is vivid, no stuttering when playing or streaming video. Big enough to watch movies etc but small enough to be comfortable to hold and to slip in your bag or even some pockets. Expandable storage with the micro sd card. Enough power to play your favorite games. Well designed with the audio jack located at the top so it can be used with headphones easily when walking. The one feature that I want to try is the S pen integration and the Note was not in my budget. Would be nice if that feature was more integrated in the Tab line. Great value and a lot of specials at different carriers. I unfortunately missed out on those but it is available on the Next plan at AT&T.
Date published: 2013-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by JORDENLIKESSAMSUNG from Just a great product The battery lasts longer than my phone, the sound is louder and clearer, and the camera quality is much better. The product also had a reasonable price for how good it is. This is great for school work/ projects and for reading books.
Date published: 2015-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Theontheo from Excellent product Quick processor, many apps for the android system, multi tasking is a convenient way to switch between apps.
Date published: 2015-09-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by SapphireFairy from free gift worth it My husband got this tablet free with a phone he purchased and after he's made good use of it for around a year I get to enjoy this "new" (to me anyway) toy. I had an e-reader which after using this product I understand why people comment on the difference between the two. This tablet does so much more so much quicker. All things considered I really do enjoy learning how things work on "my new toy".
Date published: 2015-10-22
- Product Line
- Galaxy Tab
- Operating System
- Android 4.2.x Jelly Bean
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Wi-Fi + 4G
- Without Contract
- Hardware Connectivity
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS, 1.7 GHz dual-core processor
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 1,5 GB RAM Memory
- Store photos, videos, music, and more with up to 64GB of memory available through a microSD slot and 50GB of free Dropbox storage
- Camera: 3MP rear-facing, 1.3MP front-facing
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 4G LTE
- Clear, bright resolution for watching movies, surfing the Web, reading books and more. Productivity and entertainment at your fingertips. Download apps, games, movies, music and e-books from Google Play. Cloud integration provides a seamless experience across all Android devices.
- Product Type: Tablet
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Flash Memory Capacity: 16 GB
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Optical Drive Type: No
- Maximum Battery Run Time: 7 Hour
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- GPS: Yes
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology: GPRS,EDGE,HSPA+,LTE,UMTS
- Product Family: Galaxy Tab 3
- Cellular Network Supported: GSM
- Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
- Operating System Platform: Android
- Front Camera/Webcam Resolution: 1.3 Megapixel
- Color: Midnight Black
- Operating System: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Form Factor: Slate
- Processor Speed: 1.70 GHz
- Screen Size: 7"
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Standard Memory: 1.50 GB
- Weight (Approximate): 10.72 oz
- Service Provider: AT&T
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: WEEE,ENERGY STAR,RoHS,EPEAT
- Battery Capacity: 4000 mAh
- WWAN Supported: Yes
- Cellular Generation: 4G
- Multi-touch Screen: Yes
- Rear Camera: Yes
- Rear Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Memory Card Supported: microSD
- Height: 4.4"
- Width: 7.4"
- Depth: 0.4"
- Features: GLONASS
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Product Model: SM-T217AZKAATT
- Product Name: Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (AT&T) Midnight Black
- Product Line: Galaxy Tab 3
- Sensor Type: Accelerometer,Magnetometer,Ambient Light Sensor,Proximity Sensor,Digital Compass
- Aspect Ratio: 128:75
- Manufacturer Part Number: SM-T217AZKAATT
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.samsungusa.com
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.