Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Tablet 8GB Android - Black (SM-T210)
A clever deal seeker from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Galaxy Tab
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- 8 GB
- Internet Connectivity
- Not Applicable
- Not Applicable
- Processor Speed
- 1024 x 600
- Dual Core
Always in your hand
It's a whole new world with the GALAXY Tab 3 (7.0) at your fingertips. Slimmer, narrower and with a thinner bezel, this new and improved Tab offers incredible grip for easy handling on the go.
It's lighter, too, even though it doesn't skimp on performance.
- Product Type: Tablet
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Flash Memory Capacity: 8 GB
- Processor Manufacturer: Marvell
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Optical Drive Type: No
- Maximum Battery Run Time: 8 Hour
- GPS: Yes
- Product Family: Galaxy Tab 3
- Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
- Operating System Platform: Android
- Processor Model: PXA986
- Color: Black
- Operating System: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Form Factor: Slate
- Processor Speed: 1.20 GHz
- Processor Type: ARMADA
- Screen Size: 7"
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Standard Memory: 1 GB
- Weight (Approximate): 10.69 oz
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: WEEE
- Memory Card Reader: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 3.0
- Rear Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Height: 7.4"
- Width: 4.4"
- Depth: 0.4"
- Screen Mode: WSVGA
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Product Model: SM-T210
- Product Name: Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 Tablet
- Product Line: Galaxy Tab 3
- Aspect Ratio: 128:75
- Manufacturer Part Number: SM-T210RMKYXAR
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.samsungusa.com
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.