Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1"Tablet 16GB Android 6.0 - Black (SM-T580NZKAXAR)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1"Tablet 16GB Android 6.0 - Black (SM-T580NZKAXAR) is rated out of 5 by 296.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BadHabit23 from Exactly what I wanted Amazing tablet, perfect size, camera is great, no lag. I got this tablet to watch videos and play games. Videos are even better now and screen size is just right. No issues with the few games I play. I can even work off my tablet so that's a plus! The size is perfect, I feel no discomfort when holding it. Camera quality is good, my pictures look clean and videos look great. I can surf the Web and use any app and have no lag. The SideSync app is great to have so I can mirror my phone onto my tablet. The only down side is it does not support fast charge, but the battery lasts forever! Highly recommended!
Date published: 2016-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by netholio from Perfect replacement for an aging 7" tablet This Galaxy Tab A 10.1 replaces my N7(2013) perfectly. Sure, it's heavier, but the screen size, speed, battery life & an awesome functional build coupled with a good 3rd party silicone "case" make it awesome for my kindle reader and late bank & email checker. The only "con" is no fast charging - but given the Note-7 problems, this might be a good thing. Keeping this top'd off shouldn't be hard as it will get you through 3 or 4 days easy. (there should be a night or 2 you can connect it to a charger.) Love it - it's an awesome performer, especially for the price.
Date published: 2016-09-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by coagflocsed from More than enough tablet for most people This tablet is more than enough for most people. It is fast, loading even large web pages in a flash. It plays videos with zero buffering. The screen is beautiful. I simply don't see why anyone would pay a lot more money for a relatively small increase in speed or screen resolution. I upgraded from an old tablet (Motorola xoom) and I have been amazed at the performance. I use it a lot for emailing and web browsing and have been 100% satisfied. I love the 10" screen and would recommend that anyone upgrade from the smaller ones. I give it 4 stars on value because I think that all of these tablets and phones are ridiculously expensive.
Date published: 2016-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by SkyHighDev from Great Tablet for the price! For the price alone you're getting a premium feeling tablet with the latest Android software. The back of the tablet has a soft texture, making it easy to grab and doest leave fingerprints or anything. The screen size definitely helps with videos, games, and projects with Windows office on here. MICRO SD SLOT makes it so much easier to move files around from my tablet to my phone and vice versa. If you want a tablet for browsing the Web, videos, games, but also need one for school work, this is the one you get. And for the price it's a great Tablet. I'm extremely happy with it!
Date published: 2016-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by spacecityuser from Sleek and Smooth Device The overall design and feel of this updated tablet is REALLY nice. I already have a Tab S and this is definitely an upgrade even though it is classified in the mid-range. The interface is so smooth I am not going back to the Tab S but will give that to the rest of the family. One of best additions is also my personal favorite which is the addition of the S pen. It works so well I am going to have to find additional uses for the tablet just to take advantage of the pen! Good job Samsung! Now please do a similar hardware refresh to the Tab Active so my work can upgrade all of our devices!
Date published: 2016-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mazrem from Great tablet overall I would place this tablet at the high end of a budget tablet or maybe low end of mid range. For the price you will pay for it in comparison to other tablets you will get a lot for your money. The screen size is easily one of the best components. It is large, bright and colorful. Battery life is decent if you are not over taxing it. videos play smoothly and the built in sound is pretty good. My only complaint is that while playing a game I did experience some slowdown but it was pretty graphic intensive. I am super happy with it so far and would definitely recommend it for the price range.
Date published: 2016-12-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by Longsetup from Needs Improvement I returned this tablet - The software needed to copy movies from my computer would not copy "billboard" movies, home made movies copied ok, but the others would not copy at all. "Kies" would not work with it and "Smart Switch" does not let you file copy, it only lets you sync, backup and restore. Android file transfer program was the only thing that would allow me to copy files, but as I said it would not allow me to copy my movies. The other thing I did not like as I do on my t-320 tablet is that when loading apps it does not allow me to save them in the external memory. Samsung should come up with a better way to transfer files and movies.
Date published: 2016-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by CHICKENLIPS1 from One great little tablet I was so surprised with the speed of this tablet..I t runs faster than my laptop with 8 gigs of ram, not 2. The picture is crystal clear... Don't shop tablets, buy this one.. I came from an asus tablet to this galaxy A and I did not know how a good tablet performed unti I used this one... GOOD JOB SAMSUNG
Date published: 2016-09-06
- Product Line
- Galaxy Tab
- Operating System
- Android 6.0 OS (Marshmallow)
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- 1.6GHz Samsung Exynos 7870 octa-core processor
- 2GB of system memory
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFia.com
- Rear-facing 8MP camera with flash
- Front-facing 2MP camera
- microUSB 2.0
- 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Built-in speaker
- Ambient light sensor, hall sensor, RGB light sensor
- Up to 13 hours of run time on a full charge
- Android 6.0 OS (Marshmallow)
- Google Play Store
- Media Formats: popular media formats
- Enjoy powerful performance and a vibrant display with the Black 10.1" Galaxy Tab a from Samsung. This tablet features a Samsung exynos 7870 chip set, which utilizes an octa-core processor clocked at speeds up to 1.6 GHz. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage. It's also equipped with a micro SD slot that supports microSDXC cards up to 2TB. For high-speed Internet connectivity, 802.11a/b/g/n/AC Wi-Fi is built-in. Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity is also integrated for pairing with Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as Select headphones and accessories.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Processor Type: Exynos 7870 Quad-Core Processor
- Display Technology: Full HD Touchscreen
- Form Factor: Slate
- Processor Speed: 1.60 GHz
- Contained Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Connector Type: 1 x MicroUSB 2.0
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Android
- Battery Life: 13 Hours
- Model: SM-T580NZKAXAR
- Brand: Samsung
- Video Game Platform: Android
- Has Touchscreen: Y
- Compatible Devices: microSDXC
- Has Bluetooth: Y
- Form: Slate
- Manufacturer Part Number: SM-T580NZKAXAR
- RAM Memory: 2 GB
- Accessories Included: Micro USB Cable, AC Adapter
- Battery Capacity: 7300 mAh
- Features: Webcam, Ambient Light Sensor
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.