Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" Tablet 16GB - Smokey Titanium (SM-T350)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" Tablet 16GB - Smokey Titanium (SM-T350) is rated out of 5 by 2180.
Rated 5 out of 5 by rgold from Overall great product at this price point This tablet has many great features for the price. Included is limited function Microsoft office software which meets my needs. It's hard to really complain about this tablet considering what you are getting at half the price of the high end tablets. Build quality is excellent. If high definition is important to you than you will have to go the next step up, but I don't have a problem with the screen as is. I read all the comparisons and reviews of other products on the market and honestly after purchasing this tablet is realized how nitpickey those "expert" reviews can be. This is a solid product and will serve you well.
Date published: 2015-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by harleyguy07 from Very Good I think this product represents a very needed entity in the technology world. Computing devices that work really well that are affordable to almost anybody. I believe this product hits the sweet spot for someone like me that has both a high end laptop and desktop machine and a S7 smartphone that all are very good but there are times you need a little more screen than a phone, but don't need as much power as the laptop or desktop, this product falls perfectly in place with that need. Very capable for the specs given and price. No its not the last word in screen resolution and processing speed but its more than adequate for almost any need besides high end gaming.
Date published: 2016-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Go2theCaribbean from Good Purchase This is my second Samsung Tab, my first finally became so outdated I had to replace it. Because it was so good, I bought a Samsung Smart TV, use Samsung phones, and when it came time to replace, I didn't think twice...I bought another Samsung Tab. (I still use my first one now & then) I didn't realize this might not have some of the features I expected, but at the cost I should have known and after initial disappointment, I quickly came to appreciate what a great product and value it is for the cost. Battery life is good, playback on video is smooth and good, it's slim and easy to hold even though I have it in a case. Highly recommend!
Date published: 2016-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by SocSec65 from Samsung Galaxy Tab A I love my tablet it was my first purchase to get into the computer world. I did have a regular computer but this was nothing like a stand alone computer. I got it for my birthday last year. I don't know why is is not registered. I have since this year bought a Samsung smartphone. I attented classes offered by samsung and learned quite alot, and learned more by reading and experimenting with it. I made alot of mistakes and resolved all of them. This is a good starter product for someone like me who is a older Social Security Buyer. It is a little overwhelming at first but the tablet helps with all the questions I needed to ask. Great purchase
Date published: 2016-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hbar36 from I LOVE MY NEW TABLET! After much research, I decided that the best tablet for me would be the Samung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 I did not know if it would be all everyone said it was. When it arrived, I was shocked. Samsung has made a beautiful, great-performing tablet that is pack-loaded with awesome features. Multi-Window, smart manager, reading mode, and ultra power saving mode are just a few of my favorite features on this tablet. I loved it so much, that for the great price, I ordered my brother one as well. I cannot express how impressed I am that Samsung has done it again with a beautiful, user-friendly tablet at such a great price! Thank you so much Samsung!!!!
Date published: 2015-08-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gordybhere from Finally, I found the tablet I needed During the last few weeks of actually buying a few other tablets and then returning them because of there lack of features and support, I finally decided on the Samsung Tab A 8". Yes, there are other tablets that have more features for lower prices however, they do not perform as well. Samsung is a well known company that you can trust while other tablet making companies lack what Samsung provides for their customers. I have seen 4 & 5 start reviews about the Samsung Tab A 8" and those reviews were from people that have purchased the Tab A 8". You will not regret buying the Tab A 8". Thank you Samsung for a great tablet!
Date published: 2016-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by MrSonic from 5 star tablet I would not have bought this tablet but my sister bought it for me for christmas. I love this tablet. One thing I do is watch a lot of movies and TV series. The screen is incredible. You can set the display to 20-40 percent and the picture is great. The past two days I have tried to drain the battery and yesterday after ten plus hours of watching TV I finally got down to 15 percent battery. Increadible!!! The processor is a quad core 1.1 ghz which I was worried about since my phone was 1.9 ghz and my laptop was 2.1 ghz but this tablet is way faster then either one. If you want a tablet to browse and watch videos this is a GOOD JOB SAMSUNG!!!
Date published: 2016-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kedwin from Nice tablet It's a nice tablet, I love the size it's not too big not too small. Performs really good it's fast enough for me and the battery last a long time. Comes with a few free gifts like 100gb one drive space and a 6 months subscription to an app called workout trainer, I love this apps and recently downloaded music milk which I'm also loving. I like the way Facebook app looks here the pictures look big enough where u don't even have to click on them in order to view the pics etc. I bought this tablet to test and to have it around the house. So far I love it and when it's time to buy a better tablet I already know it has to be a Samsung Galaxy tablet.
Date published: 2015-12-12
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Smoky Titanium
- Not Applicable
- Product Line
- Galaxy Tab
- Operating System
- Android 5.0.X Lollipop
- Internet Connectivity
- Not Applicable
- Processor Speed
- 1024 x 768
- Quad Core
- Android 5.0 Lollipop, 8-inch Display
- Samsung Quad Core Processor, 1.2 GHz
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 1.5 GB RAM Memory
- microSD Card Slot Up to 128GB
- Display Resolution- 1024 x 768 XGA
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 8.0 inch 1.5 GHz, 16GB, Android 5.0 Lollipop Tablet. Keep All Your Samsung Devices In Sync. Connecting your Samsung devices is easier than ever. With Samsung Side Sync 3.0 and Quick Connect, you can share content and work effortlessly between your Samsung tablet, smartphone and personal computer. Do Two Things at Once. Make the most out of your tablet time with advanced multitasking tools. Easily open two apps side by side so you can flip through your photos while browsing online. Check social media and your social calendar at the same time. With Multi Window on the Galaxy Tab A, you can do more, faster. Kids Mode gives parents peace of mind while providing a colorful, engaging place for kids to play. Easily manage what your kids access and how long they spend using it, all while keeping your own documents private. Available for free from Samsung Galaxy Essentials, Kids Mode keeps your content-and more importantly, your kids- safe and secure. Your Perfect O
- Family Line: Galaxy Tab A
- Display Size: 8in (20.32 cm)
- Storage Capacity: 16GB
- Operating System: Android
- Internet Connectivity: Wi-Fi
- Processor Speed: 1.2GHz
- Display Max. Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Rear Camera Resolution: 5 megapixel
- Front Camera Resolution: 2 megapixel
- Installed RAM: 1GB
- PC Interface: Wi-Fi
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.