Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" Tablet 32GB Android 6.0 - Grey (SM-T713NZKEXAR)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" Tablet 32GB Android 6.0 - Grey (SM-T713NZKEXAR) is rated out of 5 by 122.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Another excellent Samsung product in our family! The Galaxy Tab S2 8" 32 Gig WiFi is a great value. It is fast, has a beautiful display, and in my opinion is very intuitive to use. I also have a Galaxy Note 4, so the very similar interfaces make going back and forth a breeze. I added a 64 gig micro SD card so I have plenty of room for all those pictures and music files that I am used to carrying. I migrated from a Nexus 7" 32 gig when the USB input on the Nexus failed. I was concerned that the 8" screen might be too bulky, but I quickly found that I love it. Bravo, Samsung!!
Date published: 2016-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by PeteC2 from The best mix of features & performance I've owned a number of tablets over the past few years, and have had the S2 8" for a few months now. It is built solid, while being very light and comfortable to handle. The screen is nothing short of awesome, and the size is the perfect...large enough for great viewing while small enough for easy carrying around. The 32gb storage leaves me plenty of room for loading apps, and the fingerprint scanner works flawlessly (especially since the android 6.01 update). There is no lag and everything I use loads and runs smoothly. I use mine daily for reading books, watching videos, internet access, games, on-line shopping, and the occasional photo. This is a "daily companion" and I can not think of a single con to this excellent tablet.
Date published: 2016-09-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by seanpr11 from Great little tablet I've had this for about a week now. I got it second hand, but in mint condition. I absolutely LOVE IT! This is replacing an old hand-me-down iPad mini 2 which was very frustrating with its limitations. This tablet is much better. My wife has an iPad mini 4, and she is jealous at the things this can do, and how easily it is done. I have a Samsung TV which works well with this tablet. I will definitely get another Samsung tablet when I eventually need a new one.
Date published: 2016-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyTapper from Greatest tab yet After shopping around with a friend who was in the market for a tablet, I was convinced that thie Tab 2 was the best value and talked him in to getting one. After helping him set his up (this was his first) I had to have one also... The features on this tab are remarkable. The clarity of the 8 inch screen is so much better than my old 10 inch. The size and weight with the super performance make this a most remarkable tool. Got everything right on this one.
Date published: 2016-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by GuitarmanJazzman from The S2 BEAT MY IPAD, HANDS DOWN!. Senior Friendly! I purchased my Samsung S2 a couple of months ago. First thing I noticed was the jaw dropping colors and stunning resolution. The S2 is EXTREMELY easy to set up right out of the box. As a senior citizen, I can't emphasize the importance of how user friendly this is. Many of my senior friends admitted they do not own a tablet of any kind. Their fears of not being able to read print comfortably was one of their main reasons for not buying a tablet. The S2 knocks those fears out of the park. Easy to change text to your liking and a "reading mode" makes this a winner. Speed, life like photos are just one of the best features I like. The camera takes stunning photos and the editing software let's you create beautiful pictures with ease. My friends are sold on the S2 now. Remember seniors, this is the most user friendly tablet I have ever owned!
Date published: 2016-06-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by DLJohnson from Excellent Mobile Device The Tab S2 is an excellent mobile device to bridge the gap between a laptop and a cell phone. Great screen, perfect size (for me, anyway), versatile, powerful, and fun to use. I have a Samsung phone, so it's easy to sync the two devices. Meets all my expectations.
Date published: 2016-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blue314159 from Beautiful Meets or exceeds the advertising in all features. A nitpick is that the default email app is a regression from that on my Note 10.1. Another nitpick is that the default apps can only be stopped or disabled, not uninstalled. Weight with case is 13.5 ounces.
Date published: 2016-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by milwisc from great tablet , it's my first samsung tablet I'm new to Samsung Tablets and I must say I am thoroughly impress with it, the things I can so with it are amazing and easy to learn, I have a iphone and a Kindle and will be getting a samsung phone soon after using this tablet. .
Date published: 2016-11-30
- Product Line
- Galaxy Tab 2
- Operating System
- Android 6.0.X Marshmallow
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Not Applicable
- Not Applicable
- Processor Speed
- 2048 x 1536
- Octa Core
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system
- 8" screen with 2048 x 1536 resolution
- 32GB internal storage plus microSD slot
- 8-core processor
- Dual cameras for photos and face-to-face chat
- Powerful connectivity with USB 2.0
- Watch videos and browse the Internet with this Samsung Galaxy Tab. Plenty of storage lets you keep your favorite images and videos on hand for quick access, and an octa-core processor provides speed for browser searches or app use. View your Samsung Galaxy Tab in full sunshine or dim light thanks to a Super AMOLED display. Built for ultra-fast performance, the thin and lightweight Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 lets you take your digital content with you wherever you go. Photos, movies, and documents pop on the crisp, clear Super AMOLED display, while expandable memory lets you enjoy more of your favorite content without running out of storage space. Also, with the Galaxy Tab S2, connecting and sharing between all your Samsung devices is easier than ever.
- Screen Size: 8 inches
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Internet Connectivity: Wi-Fi
- Processor Model: Exynos 5433
- Processor Speed: 1.9 gigahertz
- Screen Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Storage Capacity: 32 gigabytes
- Battery Life: 14 hours
- Processor Number Of Cores: 8
- System Memory (RAM): 3 gigabytes
- Front Facing Camera Megapixels: 2.1 megapixels
- Rear Facing Camera Megapixels: 8 megapixels
- Color: Grey
- Battery Capacity: 4000 milliampere hours
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.