Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7"1.9GHz 32GB - Gold (SMT810NZDEXAR)
- Factory Refurbished In Stock
- Item looks and feels new Special refurbished packaging
List Price $499.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7"1.9GHz 32GB - Gold (SMT810NZDEXAR) is rated out of 5 by 475.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not an upgrade I was tired of waiting for the Android Lollipop update for my Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 model). Many of the Samsung tabs which have Lollipop are a huge step backwards (lower resolution, less memory and/or RAM) but the S2 seemed ideal. I thought less than 1/2" in screen size would be negligible but it went from 16:9 to 4:3 making this a significantly smaller display. The tiny speakers are poor quality and Samsung has eliminated numerous options which further reduce the functlonality of the S2. I am returning the S2 and hope Samsung's next 10" tab really is the next *big* thing.
Date published: 2015-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by jba1 from Better than iPad air 2 Just traded in my iPad air 2. I cannot tell you how much more satisfied I am with the switch. This Samsung tab s2 9.7 inch beats out the iPad in every category. There is no doubt the Samsung is far superior. Just a few.... I added memory, I can attached a flash drive to it, I can connect to my PC without cable, I even downloaded all my contacts from icloud, My old blue tooth keyboard pared to it, Many more features with camera, More apps for free, Came with MS Office ... So much more....
Date published: 2015-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by guitarguyandme from Way to go Samsung This being my first tablet I am very impressed with the features and functions of my Samsung tablet. I like the versatility of the product. I can perform all of my personal and corporate related work just as if I was sitting at my home office desk or at work. I would and have recommended this product to my friends and acquaintances at work. I suggest that you shop around when purchasing a new tablet I guarantee you will return to the Samsung Galaxy tablet. I really love this tablet my days of laptops and desktops are becoming obsolete. Long and short of this review buy Samsung it’s worth every penny and you will enjoy every minute that you use it.
Date published: 2016-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Perkata from An excellent product that could be better 1. The tablet is too slick to hold comfortably upright. I bought the tablet, and paid a premium price for it, because of its light weight; I don't want to give the weight back by using a grippy cover. 2. The tablet is slightly top heavy. The weight should be distributed better. 3. Given the size of the tablet, there is no reason why it should not have an SDHC card slot rather than an SDXC (SDXC cards are too small to write on: can't write "music" on one card, "books" on another). As well, the SDHC cards are available with greater capacities than are available in SDXC. 4. The tablet should be rootable in some fairly easy fashion.
Date published: 2016-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by jimz41 from I like the size of the tablet The Galaxy Tab S2 is a great size, light and fast. I like the number of apps that are included and the ease of set-up including the ability to easily transfer files and photos etc from an old device. Of course another great thing about this tablet is that it has the Android operating system. I also really like and what I think is a great feature is that it has the fingerprint security option. My only minor complaint which has nothing whatsoever to do with the tablet or Samsung is that I purchased a case from Gumdrop ( because of the design and protection the case offers) and I have difficulty using the fingerprint security option.
Date published: 2016-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by gooseberry from amazing graphics and color This tablet has amazing color and sharpness. If you like to watch movies, videos, or flip thru a magazine this tablet is for you. It comes with the Microsoft office apps loaded and many google apps. Samsung has its own app store and there are a lot of free handy apps. I purchased this tablet for myself. It is the perfect size to put in a purse. My husband and son both have the 12.2 galaxy pro tab ,which they love, but they like the color more on mine. This tablet, and the 12.2 pro, have an amazing number of accessibility features. You can change touch, shaking, vibration on touch, text to speech, etc. I love it!
Date published: 2016-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Donba27 from Great Tablet Love this Tablet.... Samsung has done a great job with this unit. Same price as the new Ipad but has more RAM (3gb vrs 2gb)..more internal storage (32gb vrs 16gb) also has a micro sd card slot to increase up to an additional 128gb. PRO's: Very fast Octa processing ( dual quad processors) I read a few reviews complaining about WI-FI connection speed. Did a speed test and recorded download speed of 125.6 mps which is the same speed as my wired desk top. Comcast is my provider. Outstanding color and graphics. Microsoft Office is preloaded. Fingerprint sensor took a little time to get working but works great. CON's Does not ship with a user manual but a very good PDF manual is available and can be downloaded to a computer. One of the major reasons I like this tablet is the micro sdcard slot. I was hoping to be able to easily switch cards with different data, but changing the card is more difficult than I expected. To open the door to insert the sd card an included special tool is need. This is a tiny tool that has to be inserted into a small hole in the face of the drawer and is extremely fragile. I'm surprised that Samsung designed a great Tablet yet couldn't come up with a better way to open and close the SD card drawer. I hope that they are available because I can see this easily breaking or being lost.
Date published: 2015-11-27
Rated 2 out of 5 by bluesol from retro 4:3 Not sure why they thought it was a good idea to take the larger tablets back to the 90s with the 4:3 aspect ratio, but it chops off many apps, and watching widescreen movies in letter box, may as well save the money and buy an 8" tablet. Out of the box 45 minutes, right back in, taking it back to the store tomorrow.
Date published: 2015-09-05
- Product Line
- Galaxy Tab
- Operating System
- Screen Size
- Storage Capacity
- Internet Connectivity
- Hardware Connectivity
- Hardware Connectivity
- Built-In Front Camera
- LCD Display
- Processor Speed
- 2048 x 1536
- 1.9GHz quad-core process and 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 3GB of system memory
- 9.7" AMOLED touchscreen, 2048 x 1536 resolution, virtual keyboard
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth v4.1
- 8MP rear-facing camera with autofocus
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- 1 x microUSB 2.0 port
- Fingerprint scanner
- 32GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- GPS with GLONASS
- Lithium ion battery
- Weights: 0.85 lbs; 6.65" x 9.33" x 0.22" dimensions
- Built for ultra-fast performance, the thin and lightweight Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 goes anywhere you go. Photos, movies and documents pop on a crisp, clear Super AMOLED display. Expandable memory lets you enjoy more of your favorite content. And connecting and sharing between all your Samsung devices is easier than ever. Welcome to life with the reimagined Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Watch the world come to life on your tablet's Super AMOLED display. With deep contrast, rich colors and crisp details, you won't miss a thing. And whether you're in low light or sunlight, photos, videos, books and presentations always look great thanks to adaptive display technology. Dive into the blockbuster movies you can't wait to see. Switch between your favorite apps quickly and easily. The new and improved octa-core processor gives you the power and speed you need to see more and do more. Expand your tablet's memory from 32GB to up to an additional 128GB and enjoy more of your favorite music, photos, movies and games on the go with a micro SD card. With Quick Connect, start a show on your Smart TV and, with the touch of a button, take it with you by moving it to your Galaxy Tab S2. Or send videos and photos from your tablet screen to your TV screen to share with everyone in the room. Work effortlessly between your Samsung tablet and Samsung smartphone with Side Sync. Quickly drag and drop photos between devices. And even respond to a call from your smartphone right on your tablet screen.
- Brand Name Samsung
- Series Galaxy Tab S2
- Item model number SM-T810NZDEXAR
- Operating System Android
- Item Weight 13.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions 9.3 x 6.7 x 0.2 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H 9.33 x 6.65 x 0.22 inches
- Color Gold
- Rear Webcam Resolution 8 MP
- Processor Brand Samsung
- Processor Count 4
- Flash Memory Size 32.0
- Hard Drive Interface Ethernet 100Base-T
- Power Source Battery
- Batteries 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Screen Size 9.7 inches
- Screen Resolution 2048 x 1536
- Max Screen Resolution 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Processor 1.9 GHz
- RAM 3 GB SDRAM
- Hard Drive 32 GB
- Wireless Type 802.11abg
- Average Battery Life (in hours) 13.4 hours
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.