Brady B30C-4000-569-RD 100' Length x 4" Width, B-569 Hi-Performance Polyester, Red BBP31 Low-Halide Tape
A clever deal seeker from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For labeling stainless steel and smooth surfaces. Low-halide content for labeling stainless steel pipes and surfaces. Applies best to very smooth surfaces and ideal for mounting to rigid panels. Minimum application temperature: -18 degree C. Service temperature: -40 degree F to 212 degree F (-40 degree C to 100 degree C). Average outdoor durability: 3 to 5 years. Tape measures: 100' length x 4" width.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.