Brady B30C-4000-569-RD 100' Length x 4" Width, B-569 Hi-Performance Polyester, Red BBP31 Low-Halide Tape
A savvy shopper from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For labeling stainless steel and smooth surfaces. Low-halide content for labeling stainless steel pipes and surfaces. Applies best to very smooth surfaces and ideal for mounting to rigid panels. Minimum application temperature: -18 degree C. Service temperature: -40 degree F to 212 degree F (-40 degree C to 100 degree C). Average outdoor durability: 3 to 5 years. Tape measures: 100' length x 4" width.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.