Brady M71-10-457 0.75" Width x 0.25" Height White Color B-457 High Temperature Polyimide Labels With Gloss Finish For BMP71 Label Printer (750 Per Roll)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- UL recognized. Permanent acrylic adhesive. After process: yes, this material will work with this application. This material will work with surface mount technology. Through hole technology: yes for top and bottom. The B-457 in combination with the series R6000 and series R6000HF ribbons, passes the requirements of MIL-STD-202G, Notice 12, Method 215K. Preheat can be employed to further enhance print permanence in the case of extreme solvent and/or abrasion exposure, although this is not typically required for board processing applications. Thermal transfer print technology. White polyimide (2 mil film) material type. Recommended ribbons are Brady series R6000, Brady series R6000HF (low halogen) Brady B-457 is UL recognized to UL969 labeling and marking standard when printed with the Brady series R6000 and series R6000HF ribbons. See UL file MH17154 for specific details. Brady B-457 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC. Maximum characters per line for font no. 2: 18. maximum lines of text for font no. 2: 2.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.