Brady PTL-37-7546 TLS 2200/TLS PC Link 3" Width x 1.9" Height, B-7546 Tamper Evident Polyester, Gloss Finish White Labels (100 per Roll)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Labels for the TLS 2200 and TLS-PC Link Thermal Transfer Portable Printers. See the "Recommended Ribbon Series" for the appropriate ribbon to use. B-7546 is designed to leave a "VOID" footprint when the label is removed. In addition, a "VOID" pattern will appear on the top surface of the label in order to prevent it from being reused. Recommended 24 hour room temperature dwell before removal for full tamper evident performance. The adhesive nature of this product does not allow for repositioning and requires minimal handling in order to prevent prematurely exposed VOID pattern. We recommend Brady series R6000 and R4400 colored (red, blue, and green) ribbons. B-7546 is UL Recognized to UL969 Labeling and Marking Standard when printed with Brady series R6000 ribbon. See UL file MH17154 for specific details. Search in Certifications area. B-7546 is CSA Accepted to C22.2 No. 0.15-95 Adhesive Labels Standard when printed with the Brady series R6000 ribbon. B-7546 is approved to Type C (tamper evident). See CSA file 041833 for specific details. CSA information can be accessed online at directories.csa-international.org. Brady B-7546 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
- PTL-37-7546 TLS 22
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.