Brady THT-60-476-10 1.5" Width x 0.125" Height, B-476 Polyimide, Gloss Finish Light Green Thermal Transfer Printable Label (10000 per Roll)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- B-476 is used for printed circuit board and electronic component preprocess labeing. The B-476, in combination with the Series R6000 and Series R6000HF ribbons, meets the requirements of MIL-STD-202G, Method 215K. Preheat can be employed to further enhance print permanence in the case of extreme solvent and/or abrasion exposure, although this is not typically required for board processing applications. Print Technology: Thermal Transfer. Material Type: Light Green Polyimide (2 mil film) Finish: Glossy. Adhesive: Permanent acrylic. Recommended Ribbons: Brady Series R6000, Brady Series R6000HF (low halogen). Regulatory/Agency Approvals: UL: B-476 is a UL Recognized Component to UL969 Labeling and Marking Standard when printed with Brady Series R6000 and Series R6000HF ribbons. See UL file MH17154 for specific details. UL information can be accessed on line at UL.com. Search in Certifications area. Brady B-476 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.