Brady THT-97-477-10 0.5" Width x 0.2" Height, B-477 Static Dissipative Polyimide, Gloss Finish White Thermal Transfer Printable Label (10000 per Roll)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- B-477 has a static dissipative adhesive and is supplied on a static dissipative release liner. It has surface resistivity values in the recommended range for Dissipative ESD Packaging Materials as defined in Table 1 of ANSI/ESD S20.20 (1x105 to < 1x1012 ohms). B-477 also meets the requirements of EIA-541 "Packaging Material Standards for ESD Sensitive Items" in which a charged material must decay to 1 percent of its initial voltage in less than 2 seconds. B-477 in combination with the Series R6000 and Series R6000HF ribbons passes the requirements of MIL-STD-202G, Notice 12, Method 215K. Print Technology: Thermal Transfer. Material Type: White Polyimide (2 mil film). Finish: Glossy. Adhesive: Static Dissipative Permanent acrylic. Applications: Printed circuit board and electronic component preprocess labeling. Recommended Ribbons: Brady Series R6000, Brady Series R6000HF (low halogen). Regulatory/Agency Approvals: UL: B-477 is a UL Recognized Component to UL969 Labeling and Marking Standard when printed with Brady Series R6000 and Series R6000HF ribbons. See UL file MH17154 for specific details. UL information can be accessed online at UL.com. Search in Certifications area. SP Provning Forskning: ESD-approved for IEC 61340-5-1 and EN 100015-1 per SP Swedish National Testing and Research Institute (see ESD-approval DNo: 230-01-0169). Brady B-477 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.