Brady THTEP-169-593-.5YL 1.8" Width x 1.8" Height, B-593 Adhesive-Taped Polyester, Gloss Finish Yellow Push Button Label for Thermal Transfer Printers (500 per Roll)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Thermal transfer printable raised push button Labels. Designed to make legend plate creation quick, less expensive, and hassle free. Use for electrical components, electrical cabinets, push buttons, patch panels, and any other applications you can imagine. This material can also be used for rating and serial plates using alphanumerics that require name plate quality. For optimal results we recommend the PR300 Plus printer. B-593 also works with the Brady IP Printer and the T300 with adjustments to the software and driver. Print Technology: Thermal Tranfer. Material Type: Polyester. Finish: White, Black, Yellow, Metallized, Red, Green. Adhesive: Permanent acrylic, Foam Backed. Recommended ribbons: Brady Series R6000, Brady Series R6000HF (low halogen), Brady Series R4400 white. B-593 (white, metallized, yellow, red and green) is a UL Recognized Component when printed with the Brady R6000 Series and R6000HF Series black ribbons. B-593 (red, green and black) is a UL Recognized Component when printed with the Brady R4400 Series white ribbon. See UL file PGJI2.MH17154 for specific details. UL information can be accessed on line at UL.com. Search in Certifications area. UL: B-593 (white, metallized, yellow, red and green) is a UL Recognized Component when printed with the Brady R6000 Series black ribbon. B-593 (red, green and black) is a cUL Recognized Component when printed with the Brady R4400 Series white ribbon. See UL file PGJI8.MH17154 for specific details. UL information can be accessed on line at UL.com. Search in Certifications area. Brady B-593 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.