Brady X-78-492 Idxpert and Labxpert 1.9" Width x 1" Height, B-492 Polyester, Semi-Gloss FinishBlack on WhiteLabel (125 per Cartridge)
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Freezerbondz II labels for LABXPERT printer (also fits in IDXPERT printer). This label can be applied to already frozen surfaces (without the need to wrap back onto itself) and re-stored in liquid nitrogen. Provides viewing window for liq level inside vial. Good solvent resistance, good high- and low-temp performance. B-492 Freezerbondz markers are designed for use in laboratory identification such as vials, centrifuge tubes, test tubes, straws, and slides. B-492 Freezerbondz markers can be applied to frozen surfaces including glass and polypropylene stored in liquid nitrogen. B-492 offers excellent print smudge resistance, solvent resistance when using the R6400 Riboon, and excellentlow temperature performance. B-492 performs well in common laboratory environments such as liquid nitrogen and autoclave applications. We recommend Brady R6400 ribbons with Brady series R4300 as an inferior but acceptable alternative. Note: R4300 ribbon may be used if chemical resistance is not required with Ethanol, Toluene and Xylene.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.