Brady X-78-492 Idxpert and Labxpert 1.9" Width x 1" Height, B-492 Polyester, Semi-Gloss FinishBlack on WhiteLabel (125 per Cartridge)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Freezerbondz II labels for LABXPERT printer (also fits in IDXPERT printer). This label can be applied to already frozen surfaces (without the need to wrap back onto itself) and re-stored in liquid nitrogen. Provides viewing window for liq level inside vial. Good solvent resistance, good high- and low-temp performance. B-492 Freezerbondz markers are designed for use in laboratory identification such as vials, centrifuge tubes, test tubes, straws, and slides. B-492 Freezerbondz markers can be applied to frozen surfaces including glass and polypropylene stored in liquid nitrogen. B-492 offers excellent print smudge resistance, solvent resistance when using the R6400 Riboon, and excellentlow temperature performance. B-492 performs well in common laboratory environments such as liquid nitrogen and autoclave applications. We recommend Brady R6400 ribbons with Brady series R4300 as an inferior but acceptable alternative. Note: R4300 ribbon may be used if chemical resistance is not required with Ethanol, Toluene and Xylene.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.