Dymo-compatible 30323 (30573) Large Shipping Labels (2-1/8" X 4") -- Bpa Free! (6 Rolls; 240 Labels Per Roll)
A savvy shopper from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- We start with superior raw materials consisting of: (a) high quality direct thermal paper (80G/M2), (b) permanent acrylic adhesive, (c) white glassine release paper (60G/M2), (d) superb whiteness, and (e) water, grease and rub resistant paper. Labels are produced using the latest technology and undergo numerous quality control checks. Our certifications include ISO 9000/9001/9004/19011: 2000 and others. HouseLabels meets or exceeds OEM manufacturer specifications. Our labels will not damage your Dymo print head. We use state of the art glue technologies which conform to our stringent standards. Our labels are produced in a clean environment and immediately packed first into a protective polybag and then into an individual mini-carton to protect it from dirt, sunlight and scuffing. All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children. Notice: HouseLabels does not sell DYMO-branded labels. "DYMO", "Label Writer" and all other DYMO-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of DYMO Corporation. DYMO Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.