Belkin Play N600 Concurrent Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Router(F7D8302)
A savvy shopper from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 1 USB Port - For wireless printing or storage
- Firewall: NAT and SPI
- IP Sharing Method: NAT
- ISP Protocols Supported: Dynamic, Static, PPOE, Telstra BigPond\
- Max. No of WLAN Connections: 16
- Max. Supported Clients: 4
- Maximum Users: 253
- Plug & Play: Yes
- Plug and Play Setup: Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)
- Quality Of Service: 802.11e / WMM Quality of Service
- Get maximum speed and performance for media-intensive applications. Dual-plane antennas and MIMO technology provide three-dimensional whole-home coverage for consistent signal, even through walls and floors. Double your performance and bandwidth with Dual-Band N technology. Simultaneous networks eliminate interference and optimize media-intensive applications like videos and gaming, with speeds of up to 300 Mbps. WPS/WPA2 encryption standards and preset security settings get you up and running safely. One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) securely connects multiple computers and devices with the push of a button.
- Brand: Belkin
- Model: F7D8302
- Part Number: F7D8302
- Color: Dark Gray
- Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP
- Device Management: Web-Based
- Security: WPA2/WPA
- Personal: (PSK) & WEP 64/128-bit
- WPA/WPA2: WPA2
- WAN Ports: 1 x WAN; 4 x LAN, 1 x USB 2.0
- LEDs: 1x network status LED, 1x WPS LED
- Buttons: WPS
- Wireless Data Rates: Up to 600Mbps
- Operating Range: 0 - 150 ft.
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Antenna: Internal Antenna
- Interface: Ethernet Port
- VPN support: PPTP, IPSEC, and L2TP VPN pass-thru
- Wireless Adapter included: No
- Product Dimensions (LWH): 10.4 x 9.1 x 3"
- Product Weight: 27.1 Oz
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.