Belkin Play N600 Concurrent Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Router(F7D8302)
A clever deal seeker from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 1 USB Port - For wireless printing or storage
- Firewall: NAT and SPI
- IP Sharing Method: NAT
- ISP Protocols Supported: Dynamic, Static, PPOE, Telstra BigPond\
- Max. No of WLAN Connections: 16
- Max. Supported Clients: 4
- Maximum Users: 253
- Plug & Play: Yes
- Plug and Play Setup: Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)
- Quality Of Service: 802.11e / WMM Quality of Service
- Get maximum speed and performance for media-intensive applications. Dual-plane antennas and MIMO technology provide three-dimensional whole-home coverage for consistent signal, even through walls and floors. Double your performance and bandwidth with Dual-Band N technology. Simultaneous networks eliminate interference and optimize media-intensive applications like videos and gaming, with speeds of up to 300 Mbps. WPS/WPA2 encryption standards and preset security settings get you up and running safely. One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) securely connects multiple computers and devices with the push of a button.
- Brand: Belkin
- Model: F7D8302
- Part Number: F7D8302
- Color: Dark Gray
- Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP
- Device Management: Web-Based
- Security: WPA2/WPA
- Personal: (PSK) & WEP 64/128-bit
- WPA/WPA2: WPA2
- WAN Ports: 1 x WAN; 4 x LAN, 1 x USB 2.0
- LEDs: 1x network status LED, 1x WPS LED
- Buttons: WPS
- Wireless Data Rates: Up to 600Mbps
- Operating Range: 0 - 150 ft.
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Antenna: Internal Antenna
- Interface: Ethernet Port
- VPN support: PPTP, IPSEC, and L2TP VPN pass-thru
- Wireless Adapter included: No
- Product Dimensions (LWH): 10.4 x 9.1 x 3"
- Product Weight: 27.1 Oz
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.