Cisco Aironet 1242 Ag A/B/G Wireless Access Point
No reviews found
- The Cisco Aironet 1242Ag Access Point Is An Ieee 802.11A/B/G Fixed-Configuration, Dual-Band Access Point. Built In To The Access Point Are Two Radios, Each With Dual Antenna Connectors For Diversity. It Provides Single-Band 802.11G Wireless Connectivity. It Is Designed For Challenging Rf Environments Such As Factories, Warehouses, And Large Retail Establishments.
- Product Description: Cisco Aironet 1242Ag, Wireless Access Point
- Device Type: Wireless Access Point
- Enclosure Type: External
- Dimensions (Wxdxh): 6.6 In X 8.5 In X 1.1 In
- Weight: 2 Lbs
- Ram Installed ( Max ): 32 mb
- Flash Memory Installed (Max): 16 mb Flash
- Data Link Protocol: Ieee 802.11B, Ieee 802.11A, Ieee 802.11G
- Remote Management Protocol: Snmp, Telnet, Https
- Features: Auto-Sensing Per Device, Bootp Support, Lightweight Access Point Protocol (Lwapp) Support
- Power Over Ethernet (Poe): Yes
- Power: Ac 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- AIRONET 1242AG
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.