D-Link AC1900 EXO Wi-Fi Dual-Band Gigabit Router - Orange/Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High-power amplifiers (1000mW) - Wider coverage throughout your home
- SmartConnect - Band steering automatically balances wireless devices among the two wireless bands
- Smart Beam Forming - Dramatically enhances wireless signal strength and throughput
- Dual Core Processor - Faster wireless speeds, improved coverage and reliable connections
- Dual Band Wireless - Surf the internet on the 2.4GHz band while streaming HD on the 5GHz band
- Built-in gigabit ports - Fast and reliable wired connections
- Intelligent QoS - Device optimization delivers seamless performance for your applications
- Eliminate dead zones - Full coverage to reach dead zone in home environment
- The AC1900 Wi-Fi Router (DIR-879) comes with high power signal amplifiers that will deliver extreme Wi-Fi coverage to all your Wi-Fi devices. With wireless dual band speeds of 600Mbps and 1300Mbps, a dual core processor and SmartConnect technology, the DIR-879 avoids interference to deliver the fastest wireless speeds, improved coverage and reliable connections. The DIR-879 also comes with a new user interface so controlling your network is easier than ever. You can get online in minutes with the Quick Router Setup (QRS) app. The DIR-879 is a robust router solution that will give you a better signal throughout your home.
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 , or Mac OS X (v10.7), Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 , or Mac OS X (v10.7)
- Wireless Type: 802.11 A/C, 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Bands: Dual-Band 1 x 2.4GHz and 1 x 5GHz
- Speeds Per Band: 2.4GHz: 600Mbps / 5GHz: 1300Mbps
- Processor Speed: 1GHz Dual Core
- Data Transfer Rate: 1,300 Mb per second
- Color: Orange/Black
- Power Source: AC
- Voltage: 12 volts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.