D-Link DSS-16+ Desktop 16-Port Switch 10/100 Mbps
A clever deal seeker from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 16-port switch delivers dedicated bandwidth to each port and unclogs traffic
- 2 built-in MDI-II RJ-45 shared uplink ports
- Each port can connect to Ethernet or Fast Ethernet devices
- Each port matches PC/network card speed
- Fast store-and-forward architecture ensures low latency and high data integrity
- The D-Link DSS-16+ is a powerful desktop dual-speed 16-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet/Fast Ethernet NWay auto-negotiating switch. Designed to bring switching to the small office and small business, the DSS-16+ delivers high-speed switching capabilities at a low price per port. The switch functionally eliminates unnecessary traffic and relieves data congestion by delivering dedicated bandwidth for each of the 16 ports. An individual port can connect to either an Ethernet or Fast Ethernet device, and n-way auto negotiation automatically determines the transmission speed of the attached device on each port.
- The DSS-16+ provides dynamic buffer allocation that employs network-load balancing for faster data handling. The uplink interface connection enables easy expansion. The DSS-16+ uses fast store-and-forward architecture to ensure low latency and high data integrity, and supports stacking through two MDI-II uplink shared ports.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.