Intellinet 522595 Fast Ethernet Office 16 Port Switch - Desktop
A savvy shopper from NC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ethernet Switch
- Number of Network Ports
- 16 x 10/100 auto-sensing ports
- Supports any combination of 10Mbps or 100Mbps network devices
- All RJ-45 ports with auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Supports N-Way auto-negotiation
- Broadcast storm control
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Zero packet loss back-pressure flow control for half duplex
- Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates: 148.800 PPS (100Mbps), 14.880 PPS (10Mbps)
- Supports 2048 Mac address entries
- 96KB buffer memory
- Compact metal case
- Indicator LEDs for power, link/activity, full/half duplex
- The Intellinet Network Solutions 16-Port Fast Ethernet Desktop Switch is perfect for the small and medium-size business looking a durable switch that is reliable and easy to install. The metal case is more durable than a plastic enclosure and is very appropriate for locations with potentially harsh environments, such as a warehouse, factory or wiring closet.
- SYNNEX CORP
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.