Intellinet 522595 Fast Ethernet Office 16 Port Switch - Desktop
A true treasure hunter from NC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ethernet Switch
- Number of Network Ports
- 16 x 10/100 auto-sensing ports
- Supports any combination of 10Mbps or 100Mbps network devices
- All RJ-45 ports with auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Supports N-Way auto-negotiation
- Broadcast storm control
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Zero packet loss back-pressure flow control for half duplex
- Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates: 148.800 PPS (100Mbps), 14.880 PPS (10Mbps)
- Supports 2048 Mac address entries
- 96KB buffer memory
- Compact metal case
- Indicator LEDs for power, link/activity, full/half duplex
- The Intellinet Network Solutions 16-Port Fast Ethernet Desktop Switch is perfect for the small and medium-size business looking a durable switch that is reliable and easy to install. The metal case is more durable than a plastic enclosure and is very appropriate for locations with potentially harsh environments, such as a warehouse, factory or wiring closet.
- SYNNEX CORP
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.