Lenovo ThinkServer RD550 1U 2.40GHz 8GB Rack Server (70CV001DUX)
A true treasure hunter from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2 Processor Support
- 8 GB Standard/384 GB DDR4 SDRAM Maximum RAM
- Serial ATA/600 RAID Supported Controller
- Gigabit Ethernet
- RAID Level - 0, 1, 10
- 1 x 750 W
- Innovation is built in to the ThinkServer RD550. A cleverly engineered design allows more storage density and I/O connectivity than ever before - giving you the performance and capacity of a 2U system in a 1U form factor. By creating smaller drive trays and a slightly larger chassis within the same 1U space, the RD550 offers a total of up to 12 bays, which can be used for data storage or better performance. Plus, for ultimate performance, the industry-unique Lenovo AnyBay design allows multiple storage types in the same drive bay, including front-accessible PCIe SSD. Data center cooling costs can be greater than the cost of powering the IT equipment itself. One way to reduce these cooling costs is by operating the data center at a higher temperature. With a dynamic environmental design, the RD550 can run continuously at 45 degrees Celsius? with no impact on reliability. In fact, the system has been carefully architected and tested to support long-term reliability. The RD550 is also per
- ASPEED AST2400 16 MB Graphic Card
- Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Cache: 15 MB
- Processor Speed: 2.40 GHz
- Processor Core: Hexa-core (6 Core)
- QuickPath Interconnect: 8 GT/s
- Number of Processors Supported: 2
- Number of Processors Installed: 1
- Maximum Turbo Speed: 3.20 GHz
- Total Number of USB Ports: 4
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.