Linksys Advanced Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router - Black (E2500)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Linksys Advanced Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router - Black (E2500) is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by pasta from oops came without cd or directions, would not upload via link and just didn't work still waiting for return address label
Date published: 2015-11-12
- Max. Wireless Data Rate
- Max. LAN Data Rate
- Number of LAN Ports
- Network Connectivity
- Wireless-Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Enjoy the power of simultaneous dual-band Wireless-N (802.11n) technology with double the capacity for surfing the web
- Connect your computers, wireless printers, smartphones, and other wireless devices at up to 300 + 300 Mbps of transfer speed
- Double your network bandwidth with simultaneous dual bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) to help avoid interference
- Enjoy the superior range provided by a MIMO antenna array
- Use four Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) ports to directly connect wired devices
- Give visitors password-protected Internet access on a separate network so your visitors have access to the Internet
- Keep your network protected with customizable security settings, including WPA/WPA2 Personal and SPI firewall protection
- Set up your wireless network in three easy steps using included Cisco Connect software
- The Linksys E2500 offers superior wireless speed (up to 300 + 300 Mbps), optimal range, and powerful dual-band technology to provide advanced performance for active wireless households. Simultaneous dual-band (2.4 + 5 GHz) technology doubles your network bandwidth and helps avoid network interference, enabling smoother and faster media streaming and file transfers. A MIMO antenna array offers superior range and reliability. And WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall help keep your network protected. Plus, included Cisco Connect software gets you set up in three easy steps and offers powerful tools for ongoing management of your network.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.