Linksys Wireless-N Router 802.11n 300 Mbps (E1200)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Linksys Wireless-N Router 802.11n 300 Mbps (E1200) is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great for laptops, but not for desktops works good w/ Toshiba laptop, and E-reader. Downloaded music sounds good, too. Does not work as well with desktop pc. Too much interference when listening to music. Thought it would help download things faster, too (desktop) it doesn't.
Date published: 2012-08-13
- Max. Wireless Data Rate
- Max. LAN Data Rate
- Number of LAN Ports
- Network Connectivity
- Wireless-Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Transfer Rates Up To 300Mbps Speed
- Wireless-N (2.4GHz)
- Fast Ethernet 4-Port Switch
- MIMO Antenna Technology
- WPA/WPA2 Encryption
- Customize with Cisco Connect Software
- No USB Port
- 4 x 10/100 Ports
- The E1200 Wireless-N Router from Linksys is a wireless router using Wireless-N technology to achieve data rates up to 300Mbps. The router includes four 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN ports, and includes the standard WPA and WEP security features. The router is backwards compatible, allowing it to connect to devices using other wireless standards.
- Standards Wireless-N
- Minimum System Requirements Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 6, Safari 3 or Firefox 2 for optional browser-based configuration
- PC: Wireless network enabled PC with CD or DVD drive, running Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1, or Windows 7
- Mac: Wireless network enabled Mac with CD or DVD drive, running OS X Tiger 10.4.11, Leopard 10.5.8 or Snow leopard 10.6.1
- Data Rate High speed up to 300Mbps
- Frequency Range 2.4GHz
- Security WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall
- Antenna 2 Internal
- Transmitter Type Transmit / Receive: 2 x 2
- Ports 4 x 10/100
- Operating System Windows, Mac
- Dimensions 7.4 x 6 x 1.2" (188 x 152.4 x 30.5mm)
- Weight 8.3 oz (235 g)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.