Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Router (R7000-100PAS)
A true treasure hunter from OR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Max. Wireless Data Rate
- Up to 1900Mbps
- Wireless 802.11ac 1900 Router
- 2.4GHz & 5GHz Dual Band
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0
- QoS Allows for Lag-Free Gaming
- Beamforming+ Improves Range, Performance
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- The R7000 Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Router from Netgear uses a dual core 1GHz processor and AC1900 Wi-Fi technology to deliver speed and performance that's perfect for gaming and streaming HD video. It supports both 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz wireless frequencies, providing up to 1900 Mbps (600 on the 2.4 GHz band and 1300 on the 5.0 GHz band) data transfer rates. The Nighthawk router utilizes Beamforming+ technology, meaning that unlike omnidirectional Wi-Fi which fans the signal out within a range, it communicates directly with devices such as tablets or smartphones, and beams a signal specifically to the device. This reduces interference, and provides stronger, faster, and more reliable connections. Mobile Wi-Fi speeds are much faster than previous technology thanks to the router's high-powered amplifiers and antennas.
- Base Station
- Standards IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz + 256 QAM Support
- IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5.0 GHz
- Data Rate 600 Mbps @ 2.4 GHz with 256 QAM support + 1300 Mbps @ 5 GHz 11ac
- Security Customized Free URL to Set Up Personal FTP Server
- VPN Support-Secure Remote Access
- Guest Network Access-Separate & Secure
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2-PSK)
- Double Firewall Protection (SPI and NAT)
- Denial-of-Service (DoS) Attack Prevention
- Antenna 3, detachable
- Ports 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0
- 5 x 10/100/1000 Mbps (1 WAN & 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet
- System Requirements Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 Browsers or Higher
- Power Requirements Input: 100-240 V @ 1 A
- Output: 12 V @ 3.5 A
- Dimensions 11.2 x 7.3 x 2.0" (28.4 x 18.5 x 5.1 cm)
- Weight 1.7 lb (750.0 g)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.