Panduit 1.05" Terminal L Nylon Insulated Ring Terminal - 100-Pack - Blue
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ring terminal with insulated barrel and grip sleeve for use with solid or stranded copper wire from #18 to #14 AWG (1.5 to 2.5 sq. mm) and 5/16"" (M8) studs
- Tin-plated copper body with tin-plated brass grip sleeve for secure attachment to conductors
- Maximum voltage rating of 600V
- Maximum temperature rating of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- UL Listed and CSA certified for quality assurance, RoHS compliant for hazardous substance regulations, meets Military Standard MS25036-109 for Class 1 and Class 2 insulated terminals
- This Panduit PN14-56R-C ring terminal with nylon-insulated barrel and grip sleeve is suitable for use with solid or stranded copper wire from #18 to #14 AWG (1.5 to 2.5 sq. mm) and 5/16" (M8) studs. It has a tin-plated copper body, a maximum voltage rating of 600V, and a maximum temperature rating of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C). Its tin-plated brass sleeve provides a secure attachment to conductors and is insulated with blue nylon for matching with Panduit color-coded dies. It is Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant for hazardous substance regulations, Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) certified for quality assurance, and meets Military Standard MS25036-109 for Class 1 and Class 2 insulated terminals.
- Ring Terminal
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.