Red Lion N-TRON 105FX-ST 10 Industrial Ethernet Switch with 5 Ports
A savvy shopper from MN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Unmanaged switch requires no configuration
- Supports 10/100 MBPS networks
- Auto half/full duplex negotiation
- Redundant power inputs
- Auto-crossing detection supports standard and crossover ethernet cables
- The series features ultra-robust construction, capable of withstanding environmental extremes for use in mission critical applications. These affordable, Class I, Division 2 switches feature redundant power inputs, hardened metal enclosures, and 16 kV port protection. Each switch is capable of auto negotiating 10/100 Mb and half/full duplex communications. ESD Protection Diodes on RJ-45 Ports. Surge Protection Diodes on Power Inputs. LED Link/Activity Status Indication. Hardened Metal DIN-Rail Enclosure. Compact, space saving package. Full IEEE 802.3 compliance. 10-30 VDC input voltage, 215mA at 24V steady input current, 7.8Amp/0.7ms at 24V Inrush. -40 to 80 degree C operating and -40 to 85 degree C storage temperature. 10 to 95 percent . 0 to 10000 operating altitude.
- Red Lion
- Ethernet Switch
- Ethernet Switch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.