Red Lion N-TRON 105FX-ST 10 Industrial Ethernet Switch with 5 Ports
A clever deal seeker from MN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Unmanaged switch requires no configuration
- Supports 10/100 MBPS networks
- Auto half/full duplex negotiation
- Redundant power inputs
- Auto-crossing detection supports standard and crossover ethernet cables
- The series features ultra-robust construction, capable of withstanding environmental extremes for use in mission critical applications. These affordable, Class I, Division 2 switches feature redundant power inputs, hardened metal enclosures, and 16 kV port protection. Each switch is capable of auto negotiating 10/100 Mb and half/full duplex communications. ESD Protection Diodes on RJ-45 Ports. Surge Protection Diodes on Power Inputs. LED Link/Activity Status Indication. Hardened Metal DIN-Rail Enclosure. Compact, space saving package. Full IEEE 802.3 compliance. 10-30 VDC input voltage, 215mA at 24V steady input current, 7.8Amp/0.7ms at 24V Inrush. -40 to 80 degree C operating and -40 to 85 degree C storage temperature. 10 to 95 percent . 0 to 10000 operating altitude.
- Red Lion
- Ethernet Switch
- Ethernet Switch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.