Star Micronics IEEE 802.11n Wireless Router for Printer
A savvy shopper from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Low cost wireless LAN solution transforms your printer into a wireless printer
- Works with any network-enabled device
- Allows tablets, smartphones, and other portable electronic wireless devices to connect to your printer
- Compact size with no drivers needed makes it easy to install
- Powered by USB port so you don't need an additional power outlet
- Adaptable, modular and easy to upgrade
- Quick intuitive setup
- The Star Micronics IEEE 802.11n Wireless Router is designed to make any Star LAN interface printer wireless in a cost effective way without a lot of messy cables. The router connects via Ethernet and acts as an adaptor to send/receive the wireless signal from your wireless network. This, in turn, makes the device using the router able to connect with tablets, smartphones and other portable electronic wireless devices. The device, powered by the printers cash drawer kick port, can conveniently share the wireless connection around small to medium sized businesses at 150Mbps. The devices tiny size makes it ideal for installation and is powerful enough to satisfy almost any basic wireless application requirement.
- Color: Blue/White
- Antenna Type: On-board
- Frequency: 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
- Single Rate: 11n - Up to 150 Mbps, 11g - Up to 54 Mbps, 11b - UP to 11 Mbps
- EIRP: <20dBm (EIRP)
- Reception Sensitivity: 135M: -70dBm @ 10% PER, 65M: -73dBm @ 10% PER, 54M: -76dBm @ 10% PER
- Wireless Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/ WPA2WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK
- DC Input: 24V with 1A fuse
- DC Output: 5.0V, 500 mA
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n/g/b
- Star Micronics
- Wireless Router for Printer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.