TP-Link AC750 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender - White (RE200)
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $41.48
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
TP-Link AC750 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender - White (RE200) is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Slows internet speed to a crawl The device extends wi-fi, but it slows internet speed. I cannot open attachments to emails and even embedded graphics open slowly.
Date published: 2017-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Very pleased with this product! Strongly Recommended Initial setup was very simple. I did NOT use WPS as I already had all my router info. Can't believe how much stronger WiFi signal is now. Wish router had dual band to increase bandwidth, only have 2.4 GHz but that's what we're used to anyways. Should have got this a long time ago.
Date published: 2017-03-13
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Useless 35 feet from router about halfway to the room I needed better wifi. My router puts out a strong signal to that room than the RE200 that's 35' closer.
Date published: 2017-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best bang for the buck My 2.4ghz was non existent upstairs and my 5ghz was spotty. Now they work great. Easy one step setup.
Date published: 2017-04-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Headache Trying to connect to TL-WR841HP Seems to be successful but always said "no internet access" Even can't go smoothly with the same brand product Dissapointing, and I can't even return this product since I use it with TL-WR1043ND and its working
Date published: 2017-04-20
- Ideal for extending WiFi to Echo/Alexa devices, WeMo & TP-Link Smart Plugs, TP-Link Smart Bulbs, the iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPad 4, PlayStation 4 and more
- RE200 expands your existing Wi-Fi coverage with next generation 11AC Wi-Fi technology. It works with any standard Wi-Fi router and creates stronger dual band connections in hard-to-reach areas, allowing you to enjoy seamless wireless coverage throughout your home or office.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.