TP-LINK AC750 Universal Wi-Fi Wall Plug Range Extender (RE210)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
TP-LINK AC750 Universal Wi-Fi Wall Plug Range Extender (RE210) is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent WiFi Range Extender I have had poor signal in parts of my house for a while and this little device has solved those issues. I would constantly lose signal and would slow down to a crawl when out in the family room. After setting up this device in a matter of minutes I was getting internet everywhere throughout the house without any dropouts. The setup was really easy and took less than5 minutes. With the AC750 speed I am able to do what I need to do like stream videos and play games without issues. This is a great product for someone who has dead zones in their homes. Submitted as part of a free sample program.
Date published: 2016-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good Wi-Fi Range Extender This is a dual band Wi-Fi Ranger Extender that plug and play and should not take more than 5 minutes to set up. Push the Re button the on the extender and the WPS button on your router and it should connect in a few seconds. You can also use the web browser method to set up the extender. It plugs into the any wall outlet to allow you to cover your dead zone in your home and it will not cover the top outlet if you plug it into the bottom outlet. It comes with a gigabit Ethernet port if you want to have a hard wire connection for a device. Submitted as part of a free sample program.
Date published: 2016-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Expand your wifi range the easy way! This review is being Submitted as part of a free sample program. setup is easy and straight forward using the detailed instructions that are included in the box. I had no issues setting this up. I was able to use the WPS function and then follow the steps to get this on my network and functioning properly. I placed the RE210 in my daughters room which is just a bit out of range of our router to get a reliable connection to the internet. My daughter loves to stream movies from Netflix prior to installing this it was hit and miss,, usually lots of buffering along the way. After 2 weeks of use we seen a noticeable speed difference and no more buffering. If you want to add to your home network to try and get access to those hard to reach places. this may be the perfect solution for you!
Date published: 2016-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best Range Extender Ever! I was not receiving wifi coverage in the dining area of my house due to my router placement and wanted to extend my range. I was able to install the re210 fairly quickly and now I am getting wifi reception so that I can work from my dining table.
Date published: 2016-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from AC-750 Wi-Fi Range Extender My router is in the garage with my desktop computer in the opposite end of the house. I could not receive a reliable signal to operate any internet or email applications. This product solved the problem without any difficulties.
Date published: 2016-11-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from When You Need A Simple Extender This is a review of a free product from the TP-LINK Review Program. I have a large house, and I like to extend the strength of my signal to all corners so that no one is left with a weak one, no matter where they are. This TP-LINK WiFi Range extender is perhaps one of the simplest and most cost-effective ways to do. All you need to do is follow the simple quick start guide to configure it near your router, and then you can move it wherever you want within your network's signal to extend it. An orange light indicates a too-close position, and green lights verify that it is connected. It will connect to both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. Although, as is the case with all extenders, there is a split second lost when it connects to your router, it's not noticeable in practice. The only time I have lost connections is when I'm moving around the house, and my device moves between the main signal and the extender's. This dropped connection is brief, however. It has one gigabit port and is sized perfectly to fit into a lower receptacle of an outlet and still leave the upper one free. Obviously, it would be a great world if we didn't need to extend our home network's signal; however, the reality of life, particularly in a multi-story home, is that an extender provides the kind of digital connection we want. The RE210 is a great choice for an easy to set up/no frills extender that fits right into a wall outlet.
Date published: 2016-11-28
- Network Connectivity
- Wireless-Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Network Connectivity
- Wireless-Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Compact, wall-mounted design allows for easy, flexible deployment
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual frequencies
- Speeds of up to 750Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Includes RJ45 Ethernet cable and quick installation guide
- TP-LINK?s range extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can?t reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office. 2 external antennas boost your Wi-Fi coverage and reliability, helping your devices stay connected anywhere your network reaches. The range extender features the next-generation Wi-Fi standard, 802.11AC. Wireless AC technology lets it run on dual bands at a blazing combined speed, including 433Mbps on its 5GHz channel and 300Mbps on its 2.4GHz channel. Plus, the extender can work with any standard Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.
- Electronics Included Components : No additional items included
- Maximum data transfer rate/speed (Mbps) : 750
- Wireless Standard : Wireless AC Gigabit
- Wall Plug Range Extender
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.