TP-LINK Archer C5 AC1200 Dual Band 2.4GHz 867Mbps Wireless Router (XR6470)
- New - Open Box 1 Left
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $119.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
TP-LINK Archer C5 AC1200 Dual Band 2.4GHz 867Mbps Wireless Router (XR6470) is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Didn't last a full year before it ran into problems This worked for less than a year before encountering severe unreliability especially on 2.4 GHz but also on 5 GHz. Upgrading the firmware did not fix it. There are no nearby wireless networks on the same channel and I'm not in a crowded urban environment. There were no new sources of interference introduced between when this was working and when it started to have issues and even unplugging/turning off things like wireless phones nearby did not help. ICMP pings to the router itself drop out when the issues crop up proving that this isn't an issue with the Internet connection itself.
Date published: 2017-02-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Problems from day 1 If my DVD player is 3 inches from the router it connects to the internet just fine but if I take it in the other room it will connect to the Wi-Fi but will not connect to the internet.
Date published: 2017-04-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Disappointed Inconsistent performance on 2.4 band. Especially on upload speed. Common across ipad, windows PC, Mac PC. Difficult firmware upgrade procedure. And Firmware update does not correct 2.4 band issues. Small Net Builder recommends, but I can not agree with their recommendation. Based on internet searches, 2.4 band sketchy performance is not uncommon.
Date published: 2017-01-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Has been a good device for the price Not sure why this has such bad reviews - I've had mine for the better part of a year and it has been working well. Only issue I ever had was due to user error on my part. Anyway, wanted to throw in some more slightly positive input, as I've not experienced any issues described in other reviews.
Date published: 2017-04-14
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from connection issue with 2.4 gig band I bought this router 2.5 years ago, and now it won't transmit a 2.4gig. I have a laptop old enough that it does not have a 5gig wifi card, which means the laptop is useless for internet purposes. This was almost a state of the art router when I purchased it. Shouldn't it last more than 2.5 years?
Date published: 2017-01-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Under-powered for urban environments This router is unable to provide consistent signal throughout a tiny townhome. Firmware and configurations, while easy to use, hide many expected settings and options from the user. Furthermore the chipset is not supported by popular open source distributions like OpenWRT or DDWRT. Do not buy.
Date published: 2017-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I would highly recommend this product. Works Great, I have no Download or Upload issues. this router has been consistently reliable.
Date published: 2017-02-02
- Supports 802.11ac, the next generation of Wi-Fi
- 1.2Gbps of total available bandwidth
- Simultaneous dual band networks, 2.4GHz (300Mbps) and 5GHz (867Mbps)
- Two external dual band antennas for faster, more reliable wireless performance at greater distances
- Dual USB ports to easily share printers, files, and media across your network
- Manage your network settings easily with the TP-LINK Tether app
- Full gigabit Ethernet ports (10/100/1000Mbps)
- TP-LINK's Archer C5 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard - 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.2Gbps. With 867Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer C5 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- Wireless Type: 802.11 A/C, 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Operating System: Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Model: AC1200 Gigabit Dual Band
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Data Transfer Rate: 1200 Megabits Per Second
- Total Lan Ports: 4
- Wireless Comm Standard: 802 11 AC
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.