TP-Link Archer C7 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router (AC1750)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
TP-Link Archer C7 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router (AC1750) is rated out of 5 by 14.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Just what we needed. Purchased this when our old router had trouble keeping up with our increased number of devices. That said, we rarely stream anything, so the bar is not high. Once the antennas were well oriented, the router has served our entire two-story (frame) house from its location near a wall in the basement. We use several wired connections, and service there was been seamless too. In one year, the only attention we've paid to the router is a couple of forced resets that turned out to be issues from the cable service. The Tether app for Android is way cool, showing the details of all active network connections, but we've had no reason to put it to practical use.
Date published: 2016-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from perfect every day owned this for over a year. never lets me down. got signal through three walls and part of garage. (100feet away ) best thing ive bought . i have it low close to floor . i bet it would be 100 % better if it was up on the ceiling . you cant go wrong. all the bad reveiws i think are of people that do not know how to setup a good system. ive never had one bit of a problem. very good unit
Date published: 2016-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great router, great price. I have had this router for about 7 months now and it performs very well. We keep it very busy with 2 pc's, 4 tablets, Roku streaming stick, and 5 cell phones. I am definitely sold on TP-Link routers now.
Date published: 2016-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from 1+ Year Owner, Zero problems. Bought one to replace an old Netgear Wireless N router. Honestly, I forget I own the thing most of the time. Setup was easy, with more options than I could have ever needed. I gave the wireless networks a name, set the option for it to self-restart every Sunday at 4am, and ignored it until I was moving.
Date published: 2016-11-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Very good I like pretty much everything about this router. It's fast, reliable, and flexible. I get a decently strong signal from anywhere in my (large) house, and well out in the yard. The rudimentary parental controls were unsuited for my use, so I turned to the more flexible "Access Control" settings. These take care of most of my needs, *except* that the lists ("rule", "host", "target", "schedule") are limited to 16 entries each. Between laptops, desktops, tablets, cellphones, and more, this is extremely constraining. Also, it is difficult to move between the various screens that involve MAC addresses (DHCP, wireless MAC filtering, access control), if multiple settings need to be changed. This is not a showstopper for me (unlike the 16-entry limits), but it does get frustrating.
Date published: 2016-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from 30 Minutes and all live Signal boost and range is notable. Will test across all devices. Running wired where I can because .........hey I have Ethernet strung. Will check how WiFi Skype responds . DLINK was slow but worked , Only skype dropped. No gaming at our house and minimal streaming so we arent big time router users. Perhaps those who compain need the heavy guns like the AC5300. DLINK has a big red spider to consider.
Date published: 2016-12-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Unreliable Drops 5ghz network constant requiring you to restart the modem.
Date published: 2016-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Solved all my problems I had problems with overlapping wifi from nearby houses (12 wifi routers in range) caused interference with my reception because of crowded bandwidths. going to AC and 5 GHz eliminated the problems caused by neighborhood wifi interference. I personally have 4 TVs, blu-ray players, 4 printers, 2 Android tablets, an Android phone, an IPad, an IPhone, 3 laptops, 2 desktops, a solar array, and electric meter accessing the internet using wifi. Before I installed the Archer C7 I could only connect two laptops a printer and an Android phone and it was slow because of interference from the neighborhood crowded with wifi signals. I did a lot of research before I decided to buy the Archer C7. I could have spent more money and bought something faster and with greater range but reading the reviews from those more knowledgeable than myself made me realize that that would be overkill and I did not need anything more than the Archer C7 because I would not be utilizing what I would be paying more for, I am not a gamer. The Archer C7 is the best fit for the home wifi system needs I have.
Date published: 2016-12-29
- Max. Wireless Data Rate
- Max. LAN Data Rate
- Number of LAN Ports
- TP-LINK Global Star, won many price and performance awards
- Supports 802.11ac standard, the next generation of WiFi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for 1.75Gbps of total available bandwidth
- 3 x 5dBi external antennas and 3 internal antennas provide maximum omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability
- Dual USB ports easily share a printer locally and files and media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Guest Network Access provides secure WiFi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router brings you the next generation WiFi standard 802.11ac, which is three times faster than wireless N speeds and delivers a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.75Gbps. With 1.3Gbps wireless speeds available over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 450Mbps available over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer C7 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- Product Type: Wireless Router
- Broadband Transmission Technology: Ethernet
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Product Family: Archer
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 1750 Mbps
- Brand Name: TP-LINK
- Form Factor: Desktop
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Height: 1.3"
- Width: 9.6"
- Depth: 6.3"
- Product Model: C7
- Product Name: ARCHER C7 Wireless Router
- Package Type: Retail
- Product Line: Archer
- Manufacturer Part Number: ARCHER C7
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com/us
- Archer C7
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.