TP-LINK Single USB2.0 port fast ethernet Print Server - E-mail Alert
A clever deal seeker from OR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u
- 1 USB 2.0 (high speed)-compliant port, 1 Fast Ethernet RJ-45 Port (10/100Mbps auto sensing)
- Supports DHCP (client)..
- Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) and SMB
- Supports print job log
- Supports telnet, PSAdmin, SNMP, Web, HP Web JetAdmin / HP JetAdmin management
- For more Compatibility information, see the pdf below
- The TP-LINK TL-PS110U print server allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110U to a printer via the USB port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.