TRENDnet N900 Dual Band Wireless Media Bridge, TEW-680MB
A clever deal seeker from LOUISIANA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The 450Mbps Dual Band Wireless N HD Media Bridge, model TEW-680MB, streams HD video to media center devices over an ultra-high performance 450Mbps wireless network. Connect gaming consoles, televisions, DVRs, and more to the four Gigabit ports on the back of the device. Network the TEW-680MB to a common 2.4GHz network or to a less congested 5GHz network to wirelessly stream HD video to your media center. Energy saving GREENnet technology reduces port based power consumption by up to 70 percent. Advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology produces record wireless throughput and coverage. Connect to a router at the touch of a button with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). WMM Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. LEDs on the front of the adapter convey device status. Cut your cables and enjoy HD entertainment with ultra-high performance Dual Band 450Mbps wireless n. 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN ports; 1 x WPS button; 1 x Reset button; Diagnostic LEDs; High performance wireless n bridge connects wired devices to a wireless network; Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standards; Supports 450Mbps on both 2.4GHz and 5Ghz wireless frequencies; Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) data prioritization; Supports Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology; Connects network-ready Blu-ray players, Televisions, Digital Video Recorders (DVR), receivers, and gaming consoles such as Nintendo Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, and PlayStation 3 to a high speed wireless n network; One-touch wireless security setup using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button when connecting to a WPS supporting device; Maximum reliability, throughput and connectivity with automatic data rate switching; Supports up to WPA2-PSK wireless security; Easy user setup wizard and intuitive Web browser configuration
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.