TRENDnet TEG-2248WS 48-Port 10/100Mbps Web Smart Switch
- New - Open Box 1 Left
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $300.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 48x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Fast Ethernet ports
- 4x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX Gigabit ports
- The two 1000Base-SX/LX Mini-GBIC slots (shared with 2 Gigabit ports) can be used to install fiber uplink modules that use the standard Mini-GBIC form factor
- 17.6Gbps switching capacity
- IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control and Back Pressure so as to stop any overlows of data to the switch
- IEEE 802.3ad Port Trunk aggregates parallel links to the switch for fast communication
- IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol ensures a loop-free topology for any bridged LAN
- IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes traffic so that data that needs a constant link, such as VoIP and videoconferencing, takes precedence over traffic that does not
- IEEE 802.1X Authentication supports port-based access control and SNMP v1 supports basic network management
- Supports port based IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tag and Asymmetric VLANs, perfect for creating virtual LANs. You can create up to 256 VLANs
- Utilizes the Store and Forward switching method
- Integrated address look-up engine with an 8K absolute MAC address table
- Supports 128KB RAM for data buffering
- Easy configuration via web browser
- Front panel diagnostic LEDs give the network status and activity
- Housed in a standard 1U rack mount form factor, and even includes the rack mount kit
- The TEG-2248WS 48-Port 10/100Mbps Web Smart Switch from TRENDnet is an excellent means of connecting a multitude of devices to your LAN and provides advanced features without a hefty price tag. This switch features 48 Fast Ethernet ports, 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 2 combination ports that you can use as either Gigabit Ethernet or as Mini-GBIC slots. You can connect computers, routers, and other devices on your network to the Fast Ethernet ports while you can connect devices that require faster throughput to the Gigabit ports. Those devices might include servers, network attached storage, or other switches. The Mini-GBIC slots allow you to connect the switch to a Fiber network. Beyond these ports, the switch boasts a switching capacity of 17.6Gbps and includes numerous advanced features so that you can get the most from it and your network connections. You can configure it via the web browser management interface.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.