ZyXEL ES1100-8P 8-Port Fast Ethernet POE Unmanaged Switch
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The environment-aware ES1100-8P offers 10/100M Ethernet speeds critical to next-generation network applications while reducing energy consumption for lower operating costs. The ES1100-8P is an ideal solution for bandwidth-intensive applications such as high-resolution photo delivery, video/audio streaming and downloading, and even server farm connections. The ES1100-8P has been designed to boost your network with better performance and efficiency. With the N-Way Auto-negotiation function, the ES1100-8P activates duplex mode automatically and always connects with the highest possible data speed. Unlike shared 10/100 Mbps networks, the ES1100-8P eliminates congestion by providing dedicated bandwidth; and its duplex mode doubles the effective bandwidth by enabling two-way communications. The store-and-forward service brings low latency and error-free packet delivering, while the multiple network protocol compatibility and plug-and-play simplicity of the ES1100-8P make installation and management easier and faster than ever. With embedded rack-mount brackets, this desktop-size device can fit into your rack environment easily. The ES1100-8P supports IEEE 802.3af PoE to ease installation in challenging spaces such as ceiling or wall mounting. It can power any PoE-enabled devices - such as WLAN APs, VoIP phones and IP surveillance cameras - with a standard CAT-5 Ethernet cable; so there is no need for extra wiring or power adapters. This feature can significantly reduce installation time, cost, and difficulty. No matter how intense your network demand, the ES1100-8P supports your needs with an affordable and reliable network solution designed especially for small businesses.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.