0.4"x0.5" Polyester Black White Waste Electrical Equipment Label - 5000ct
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- UL recognized for outdoor use on glass, thermoset polyester plastic and polyvinyl fluoride plastic surfaces to support solar panel identificatioin applications
- Brady B-8423 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- B-8423 is designed for general purpose label and rating plate applications that utilize high quality/density alphanumerics, barcodes and graphics
- As of August 13, 2005 all electrical and electronic equipment put on the market in the EU must be labeled to conform with the WEEE Directive 2002/96/EC. Brady's Wheelie Bin labels can help you meet legislative these requirements. With an aggressive adhesive to ensure strong holding power, these labels are Lead Free and WEEE/RoHS compatible meeting the requirements of WEEE Directive 2002/96/EC as specified by EN 50419. B-8423 can also be used for solar panel identification. B-8423 is also used as post process label on printed circuit boards. Recommended Ribbons: Brady Series R6200 and R7961 (black), Brady Series R4400 (red, blue, green and white), Brady Series R6000 (alternate) B-8423 is a UL Recognized Component to UL969 Labeling and Marking Standard when printed with Brady Series R6200, R7961, or R6000 ribbons.
- Electrical Equipment Label
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.