0.5"x1.5"H Repositionable Vinyl Label for Label Printer -5000/Roll -White
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Application includes bottles, circuit board and component ID, conical tube, cryo vial, deep well plate, laboratory identification, panel identification, petri dish, through hole - top, wire and cable marking
- Label measures 0.5" width by 1.5" height, 0.5" width by 1.5" height printable area
- R6210 Recommended ribbon series, suggested ribbon part# -R6210, acceptable ribbon series -R4310
- Compliant with RoHS directive
- B-498 has a specially formulated top coat for very good thermal transfer print quality, the adhesive and cloth backing give excellent holding power, yet allow for clean removal and repositioning
- Brady BPTL-29-498 0.5" Width x 1.5" Height White Color B-498 Repositionable Vinyl Cloth Label With Semi-Gloss Finish For BMP71 Label Printer . BMP71 Labels white B-498 repositionable vinyl cloth. UL recognized, RoHS compliant. Repositionable rubber based adhesive. B-498 has a specially formulated top coat for very good thermal transfer print quality. The adhesive and cloth backing give excellent holding power, yet allow for clean removal and repositioning. B-498 is used for wire, cable, and general identification numbers, letters and conduit and voltage markers. Thermal transfer print technology. Coated vinyl cloth material type. White, yellow and orange. Repositionable rubber based adhesive. Recommended ribbons are Brady series R6200 (Brady Series R4300 and R6000 ribbons also acceptable). B-498 is a UL recognized component to UL969 labeling and marking standard when printed with Brady series R6200 ribbon. Brady B-498 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 200
- Size: 0.5"x1.5"
- Material: TypeVinyl
- Color: White
- Vinyl Cloth Label
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.