0.9"x0.9" B-481 Polyester Matte White StainerBondz Slide Label - 3000 ct
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Used for slide labeling and other lab identification
- Performs well in the commonly used H and E (hematoxilin and eosin) slide staining process
- Remains resistant when exposed to xylene and other chemicals that are commonly used in the slide staining process.
- No print removal, no label buckling, and no discoloration
- Label stays adhered to the slide
- Brady is committed in every industry to offer products that won't fail, however, in the lab industry we have formulated one of our most solvent-resistant materials to date. This new B-481 material, coupled with our newest R6400 series ribbon is the recipe for a solution that will remain resistant when exposed to xylene and other chemicals that are commonly used in the slide staining process. No print removal, no label buckling, and no discoloration that would cause barcodes to be unreadable and the label stays adhered to the slide. Label is Brady IP enabled. B-481, when printed with the R6400 thermal transfer ribbon, is designed for use in the slide staining process and other laboratory identification which requires superior chemical resistance. We recommend Brady Series R6400 ribbons. Brady B-481 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
- StainerBondz Slide Label
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.