Brady Permasleeve Heat-Shrink Polyolefin Label Maker
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Print Technology- Thermal transfer and dot matrix
- Material Type- Irradiated polyolefin heat shrink tubing (3:1 shrink ratio)
- Temperature Range- -55
- Shrink Method- Any industrial grade heat gun may be used to shrink B-342 Markers.
- Material Type- PermaSleeve Heat-Shrink Polyolefin (B-342)
- Brady?s non-adhesive, printable heat shrink wire marking sleeves fit around wires or cables for maximum insulation protection and permanent identification. Brady?s heat shrink sleeving is a full-circle design that provides fast and permanent wire marking. Clear, legible text can be printed on the wire and cable sleeving with a Brady printer for reliable wire identification. Brady heat shrink sleeving materials excel in extreme environments, including temperature fluctuations and environments that require abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Gauge: 28 to 20
- Inside Diameter: 0.094 inches
- Outside Diameter: 0.023 - 0.080 inches
- Overall Height: 6.5 inches
- Overall Length: 6.5 inches
- Overall Width: 8.3 inches
- Trade Name: Permasleeve
- Label Maker
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.