Brady Permasleeve Heat-Shrink Polyolefin Label Maker
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Print Technology- Thermal transfer and dot matrix
- Material Type- Irradiated polyolefin heat shrink tubing (3:1 shrink ratio)
- Temperature Range- -55
- Shrink Method- Any industrial grade heat gun may be used to shrink B-342 Markers.
- Material Type- PermaSleeve Heat-Shrink Polyolefin (B-342)
- Brady?s non-adhesive, printable heat shrink wire marking sleeves fit around wires or cables for maximum insulation protection and permanent identification. Brady?s heat shrink sleeving is a full-circle design that provides fast and permanent wire marking. Clear, legible text can be printed on the wire and cable sleeving with a Brady printer for reliable wire identification. Brady heat shrink sleeving materials excel in extreme environments, including temperature fluctuations and environments that require abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Gauge: 28 to 20
- Inside Diameter: 0.094 inches
- Outside Diameter: 0.023 - 0.080 inches
- Overall Height: 6.5 inches
- Overall Length: 6.5 inches
- Overall Width: 8.3 inches
- Trade Name: Permasleeve
- Label Maker
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.