Brady PermaSleeve Wire Marking Sleeves for Labeling - Size: 0.75" x 0.33"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Thermal transfer and dot matrix print technology
- Sleeve is made of irradiated polyolefin heat shrink tubing
- Ideal for wire and cable marking
- Permasleeve heat shrinkable sleeves fit snugly around wires for maximum insulation protection and permanent identification. the full-circle insulating sleeves meet the rigid insulating material requirements and physical properties of mil-dtl-23053/5 class 1, mil-m-81531, mil-std-202f, method 215, and ul224 when printed with r5000 dot matrix and r4300 and r4502s (for black sleeves only) thermal transfer ribbons. These fade resistant, smudge-proof sleeves can be used on with brady's sleeve & datab printers, as well as thermal transfer printers.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.