Brady Static Dissipative Gloss Finish White Labels - 750/Roll - 1.5"x.25"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- B-473 has a static dissipative adhesive and is supplied on a static dissipative release liner. It has surface resistivity values in the recommended range for Dissipative ESD Packaging Materials as defined in Table 1 of ANSI/ESD S20.20 ( 1x105 to < 1x1012 ohms). B-473 also meets the requirements of EIA-541 "Packaging Material Standards for ESD Sensitive Items" in which a charged material must decay to 1 percent of its initial voltage in less than 2 seconds. Print Technology: Thermal Transfer. Material Type: White Polyester. Finish: Glossy. Adhesive: Static Dissipative Permanent Acrylic. RECOMMENDED RIBBONS: Brady Series R6000. REGULATORY/AGENCY APPROVALS: UL: B-473 is a UL Recognized Component to UL969 Labeling and Marking Standard when printed with Brady Series R6000 ribbon. See UL file MH17154 for specific details. UL information can be accessed online at UL.com. Search in Certifications area. CSA: B-473 is CSA Accepted to C22.2 No. 0.15-95 Adhesive Labels Standard when printed with the Brady Series R6000 ribbon. See CSA file 041833 for specific details. CSA information can be accessed online at directories.csa-international.org. SP Provning Forskning: ESD-approved for IEC 61340-5-1 and EN 100015-1 per SP Swedish National Testing and Research Institute (see ESD-approval DNo: 230-02-0034). Brady B-473 is RoHS complinat to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.