Ambir Portable ID Card Scanner - Black - (DS687-AS)
A savvy shopper from WA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Portable, Compact Scanner
- Scanning Resolution
- USB 3.0
- USB ID card scanner for efficient scanning
- 600 dpi optical resolution offers accurate rendition
- 3 seconds per single-sided card in grayscale mode at 300 dpi, 3 seconds per card in duplex mode ; scan speeds may vary depending upon the settings
- Dimensions: 1.7"H x 2.6"W x 8"L
- Easily scans business card, id card, license, photo and receipt
- USB can conveniently be used to power the device
- Works seamlessly with PC
- Comes with preloaded software like AmbirScan Lite and TWAIN Driver for easy usage
- RoHS compliant
- 2-year warranty
- AutoContinue function saves time by allowing you to continuously feed media
- Includes AmbirScan image acquisition software that lets you scan directly to standard PDF format
- Creates editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF or JPEG files
- Featuring a compact design, the Ambir Card Scanner fits well in any home or office setup. It offers a scanning speed of up to 3 seconds per single-sided card in grayscale mode at 300 dpi, and 3 seconds per card in duplex mode to offer precise details. This ID card scanner can be easily connected using its USB capabilities, and can scan several documents like business card, id card, license, photo and receipt for added convenience. The auto-duplexing feature ensures that this scanner automatically prints on both sides to deliver optimum performance with minimal efforts. With its sleek form factor, you can easily carry it around and scan documents as per your needs. It can also easily handle multiple media formats, and export them in the format of your choice for easy usage.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.