Brother InkJet Color All in One & Scanner/Copier/Fax Printer (MFC-J4320DW)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Brother InkJet Color All in One & Scanner/Copier/Fax Printer (MFC-J4320DW) is rated out of 5 by 18.
Rated 4 out of 5 by jl26 from I like it. I have had this printer for about 5 months now. I use it quite a bit and the starter ink is just now needing replacement. Since most brick & mortar stores don't carry the cartridges, they have to be ordered online. You have to stay on top of the ink levels if you don't want to be without a printer for several days. That is the only negative. The printed pages, black and white or color, have been excellent quality. The copier and scanner work great, although I would prefer a little more in the way of options to set up the scan beforehand. I don't use (or need) the fax or any of the other available options.
Date published: 2015-08-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by maxrobb from Software problem My printer was working fine until the latest windows 10 update. Now I have a printer that doesn't print. I have tried to update the drivers though Microsoft and Brothers to no avail. I am ready to send it back since I've only had it for a few weeks.
Date published: 2015-12-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by fernalma from a bad purchase I Used a brother printer for many years. It always provided outstanding performance until it just wore out. So I bought another Brother printer expecting the same quality performance. I chose the wrong model. The performance of this printer is haphazard. You need to guess what it is going to do. There are no instructions . Sometimes it doesn't print. Other times it prints only a portion of what you want etc. My tolerance for it is coming to an end soon.
Date published: 2015-10-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Duckie from My Bother Printer Rocks! Very happy with this Brother printer. Not so happy with the price of ink...any brand name ink. Does a very nice job for me and actually this is my second Brother purchase. Bought another a while back for the business.
Date published: 2015-02-15
Rated 2 out of 5 by Inde from Very unhappy Cannot copy 11x17 your description of this copy machine is misleading and very deceiving. I had to drive to Staples to have legal documents copied. Had I known I would never have purchased it.
Date published: 2016-02-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by rambler from Not typical of Brother I own two other Brother units which are a step up from HP, however this model is loud, slower than I anticipated and jams far too easily.
Date published: 2015-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by RuthB from Interesting Printer - 1st Brother Printer I love the print quality. Have printed one photo and it is lovely. The separate color cartridges are first time for me. Setup went very smoothly except for finding the USB port in the printer. My old eyes did not see the second section and I kept trying to put usb into fax port. Technician at (unnamed store) showed me the other section and everything works great! Looking forward to trying the 11x17 paper. Have always wanted a printer capable of that paper.
Date published: 2015-11-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by dw06 from Economical printer Installation of the printer was very esy. The four separate ink cartridges are easy to load and are lasting a long time. Much better than printers that use one cartridge for all the colors. The time it takes to start printing after pressing the print button is only average, but once the printer begins to print it is very fast. Overall quality of the products produced is excellent. Printed pages both black and white and color are very sharp and clear. Scanned images are superior to other all in one printers and the ControlCenter4 app makes it very easy to scan and save to computer files. Customer service is average at best. I called with a question and all the person could do was send me more instructions. Instructions that come with the printer are very basic and do not address any of the apps that are downloaded with the printer.
Date published: 2016-10-09
- Low Cost Printing
- Fastest in Class
- Wireless Mobile Device Printing
- TouchScreen Display
- Paper Handling
- Print up to 11"x17"
- Innovative Print Technology
- Web Connect
- Free Brother Cloud Apps
- Caller ID
- Integrated Card Reader
- Touch Sensitive Screen
- Brother Business Smart Series color inkjet all-in-one with duplex printing provides Small Office/Home Office users the Ultimate Combination of low cost printing, fast print speeds, and up to 11"x17" output via the single-sheet bypass. Super High-yield replacement ink cartridges available to help lower cost per page. Fastest in class print speeds? of up to 20ppm black/18ppm color.? 150-sheet capacity 8.5"x11" paper tray. 2.7" color TouchScreen Display for simple menu navigation and easy setup. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network and scan documents to popular cloud services? from your internet-connected all-in-one.
- Print Technology: Color Inkjet Technology
- Maximum Printing Size: Up to 11" x 17" (Ledger via by-pass)
- Consumable Type: 4-Cartridge Ink System
- Max. Black Print Speed (ppm): 35ppm Black
- Max. Color Print Speed (ppm): 27ppm Color
- ISO-based Print Speed (color): 18ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi): 6000 x 1200 dpi?
- Borderless Printing: Yes?
- Printer Driver Compatibility?: Windows/ Mac OS
- Copying Capability: B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style: Flatbed
- ISO-based Copy Speed (black): 12ppm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- ISO-based Copy Speed (color): 9ppm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- Stand-alone Copying: No PC Required
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% - 400%, in 1% increments
- Sorting Function: Yes
- Duplex Copying: No
- N in 1 Function: 2in1 / 2in1(ID) / 4in1
- Poster Function: Yes
- Color/Black & White Scanning: B/W & Color Scanning
- Scanning Capability: B/W & Color Scanning
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi): 19,200 x 19,200dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi): 2400 x 1200 dpi (flatbed); 1200 x 1200 (ADF)
- Faxing Capability: B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax Modem Speed: Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps Fax Modem
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive): Yes (B&W only)
- Best Transmission Speed (sec): Approx. 7 Sec. Per Page
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready: No / Yes / Yes
- Out-of-Paper Reception: Yes (up to 200 Pages)
- External TAD Interface: Yes
- Broadcasting (# of locations): Yes (50 locations)?
- Fax/Telephone Switch: Yes
- Fax Page Memory: Up to 200 Page Fax Memory
- Document Memory Backup: Yes / 24 Hours
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.