Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer - Blue Finish(MG2922)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer - Blue Finish(MG2922) is rated out of 5 by 60.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Inadequate Instructions Upon purchasing this printer I anticipated an easy installation process, however when it came to setting up wireless printing the instructions fell drastically short. There are little resources through Canon's website, and through the downloaded software which is required. It prints absolutely fine with a USB cord, but that's only half of the story. To improve the ratings and ease of frustration in the future I suggest providing more detailed explanations and video walk-throughs that aren't limited to short clips with 0 audio. I literally returned this computer after 2 hours for one that actually lives up to it's advertised capabilities.
Date published: 2015-02-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Missing steps in quick setup This is a nice inexpensive wireless printer, but the quick setup instructions are terrible. They completely leave out all steps for how to connect your wireless printer to your network. they discuss "wireless access mode" but leave out all the steps to enable it on the printer, so the software never finds it. They also do not discuss how to connect using WEP in the quick setup instructions. After an hour of trial and error guesswork I finally connected via USb cable. Although the instructions are woefully inadequate for wireless setup. It is a nice little printer, once you get it working.
Date published: 2015-08-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Extremely Frustrating! I bought this printer because of the convenience of the wireless capability and that it offered printing and scanning. However, it has proven to be much more frustration and work than what the convenience would be worth if it actually worked. The setup is confusing and difficult. I would highly recommend buying the cord that is offered separately to hook up to your computer to avoid the confusing setup process that still will not work after hours of trying! For a technically savvy person, I was shocked at the process required to setup the scanning capability.
Date published: 2015-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great purchase I am very satisfied with my Pixma MG2922. Great printer, great scanner. This model has a really neat feature: it will individually scan multiple photos as long as there is a space between them. You could place 5 photos for example on the glass with 1" between them and the scanner will produce 5 individual images. Not sure about the minimum space required. Likely < 1". The unit connected to my wifi router wirelessly and I had no problems using my wifi connected laptop. I scanned over 400 photos without any difficulty. The printer works perfectly. I am very impressed with this Canon product and especially happy with the low price. I AM NOT shilling for Canon. I will purchase Canon products in the future.
Date published: 2015-06-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Review This was the most inconvenient thing I've ever purchased. It was so complicated and made no sense. This is not a consumer friendy product due to the directions. I was really upset with the fact of the aweful directions and how time consuming it was. This purchase was definitely not worth the money I invested. Very disapointed with this product and the company.
Date published: 2015-04-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from WiFi and Verizon Router Purchased this printer and was able to set it up on a USB connection easily. However while attempting to connect over WiFi I discovered that the ONLY way to accomplish this was via the WiFi Protected Setup button on my router. One problem... Verizon has not enabled this button. Some promise of a future Firmware update will do it. Other instructions say I should use the IJ Network Tool to set the WiFi settings of a USB connected printer. Well that software is not included on the CD. I found and downloaded a copy from Cannon-Europe. It does not detect my printer either via USB or WiFi. Looking at Network Information it KNOWS about the printer but it will not come up in the list. How hard would it be to simply include this tool with every CD?
Date published: 2015-01-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not easy to set-up I bought this printer to go wireless. I'm a pretty tech-savvy person but this printer is unbelievably complicated to get set-up to print wi-fi. This is my first Canon printer and soon to be my last as I'm done trying to install it!
Date published: 2015-08-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from So Far So Good I chose this model for the size (portability in case of travel, and a small home office), wifi, and the options to scan, copy, and fax. The value for price was quite important as I usually have to replace copiers often. While I was distressed that I had to call Technical Support to help set it up--the manual just didn't give me enough information to accomplish that on my own), I was pleasantly surprised by the expertise and articulateness of the (2) technicians even though I had to start over again the 2nd time as the record of my first call could not be accessed. The durability of the machine is the only factor that I can't comment on until more time has passed. Since then, it has been working smoothly with my PC and iPad. All I need is that it lasts more than a year and a half as I have not had a copier yet of any brand that would survive any longer.
Date published: 2014-12-26
- Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.
- Send photos directly from your wireless PictBridge (DPS over IP) compatible camera to the printer.
- Combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text.
- Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
- Auto Power On (Wireless)- This convenient feature automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed.
- The PIXMA MG2922 is a compact Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer that offers real convenience and remarkable affordability. Copy, scan and print from virtually anywhere around the house with its wireless capability. And with a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the MG2922 enables you to produce beautiful prints at home. The PIXMA MG2922 features the amazing convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS). PPS makes it easy to print photos or documents directly from your mobile device from just about anywhere. With the Cloud printing function you can print your files using select popular online Cloud services, such as, Facebook?, Twitter?, Dropbox?, OneDriveTM and Google DriveTM from your mobile device using the free PPS app. Plus, with Google Cloud Print you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. Mobile Device Printing: Print and scan wirelessly right from your Windows RT device. Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pag
- Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.
- Hybrid Ink System: Combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text.
- Wireless PictBridge: Send photos directly from your wireless PictBridge (DPS over IP) compatible camera to the printer.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.