HP 29 Black Ink Cartridge (51629A)
A savvy shopper from MN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Single Unit
- Compatible Model
- Compatible Brand
- For HP
- Approximate page yield: 720 Pages
- Also compatible with Office jet 500 Series and more
- Black ink cartridge for all Hewlett Packard 600 Series DeskJet/DeskWriter, except for DesignJet 650C (see HP 51640A for black cartridge)
- Averages 650 pages per cartridge
- 720-page yield, 40 ml ink volume
- Water-resistant, pigment based ink
- Ideal for HP specialty papers, transparencies, and plain papers
- Our Premium Hewlett Packard 51629A Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is a great alternative replacement cartridge for your Hewlett Packard Printer. This Hewlett Packard 51629A Black Ink Cartridge replaces your OEM cartridge and produces crisp and sharp prints. Our Hewlett Packard 51629A Ink Cartridge has been manufactured to provide you with the same high quality prints as the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) Cartridges at much more affordable prices. At 2inks we strive to provide the highest quality Hewlett Packard 51629A cartridges to our customers. Our Hewlett Packard 51629A cartridges are manufactured to meet the highest quality standards and are ISO9001 certified and the Hewlett Packard 51629A is fully compatible with Hewlett Packard printers. Our Hewlett Packard 51629A cartridges are designed to exceed the OEM page yield and come with a 1 year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. All of our Hewlett Packard 51629A cartridges have gone through extensive testing and inspection as a requirement for our post production. By buying your Hewlett Packard 51629A from 2inks, you will save money, receive fast shipping, high quality products and exceptional customer service.
- 51629A, 51629A-C
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.