HP Color LaserJet Pro M451dn Laser Printer (CE957A)
A clever deal seeker from NM snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Printer Type
- Standard Printer
- Output Type
- Black Print Speed
- Ethernet (RJ-45)
- USB 2.0
- Product Line
- HP LaserJet Pro
- 600 x 600 dpi
- 21 ppm
- Ethernet, ePrint, AirPrint
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- Monthly Duty Cycle 40,000 Pages
- The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M451dn Network Color Laser Printer features print speeds of up to 21 ppm in both black and color. The printer's 600 dpi produces high quality prints right from your own computer and with the availability of high yield toner cartridges, reduces the cost of printing in house. The printer's internal 128 MB of memory handles complex print files without slowing down your computer, allowing you to continue working uninterrupted. Effortlessly reduce your paper consumption by up to 50% with the printer's automatic duplex printing. Additionally, the printer is designed for heavy use with its 40,000-page monthly duty cycle.
- The printer features a 250-sheet input tray as well as a 50-page multipurpose tray. Keep 2 different paper types in the printer for easy switching between the 2 or use the same paper in both for longer uninterrupted print runs. An additional 250-sheet input tray can be added to the printer as your printing needs grow. The printer is compatible with a wide range of media including brochure, letterhead, photo, and rough paper as well as postcards, transparencies, labels, and envelopes.
- The LaserJet features multiple connectivity options in addition to a USB interface. Easily share the printer with others on your wired network thanks to the printer's Ethernet connectivity. Worried about unauthorized usage? The printer comes with built-in security options to keep unauthorized users out and to protect your proprietary data. The printer is also compatible with ePrint which allows you to print any file or document by emailing it to the printer. When you set up the printer, a unique email address is assigned to your printer. Any time you want to print a file, simply email it to your printer's dedicated email address and it will be waiting for you in the printer's output tray.
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Print Color: CMYK
- Maximum Resolution: Black: 600 x 600 dpi; Color: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Black: Up to 21 ppm; Color: Up to 21 ppm
- First Print Out Speed: Black: As fast as 17 sec; Color: As fast as 17 sec
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- Printer Duty Cycle: Recommended: 750 to 2000 pages/month; Maximum: Up to 40,000 pages/month
- Paper-Feed Method: Multipurpose tray, input tray
- Paper Capacity: Multipurpose Tray: 50 sheets; Input Tray 2: 250 sheets; Output Bin: 150 sheets
- Maximum Printable Area: 8.5 x 14.0" (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
- Interface: USB: Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Network: Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network; Mobile: HP ePrint, AirPrint
- Processor: 600 MHz
- Fonts: 84 scalable TrueType fonts
- Printer Language: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation
- PostScript Support: HP postscript level 3 emulation
- Memory: 128 MB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): Standard: 15.9 x 12.7 x 19.1" (405 x 322 x 484 mm); Maximum: 15.9 x 12.7 x 27.1" (405 x 322 x 688 mm)
- Weight: 52.1 lb (23.63 kg)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.