Motorola Handheld Bi-Directional Laser Barcode Reader with Stand
A savvy shopper from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Laser produces single line of light to scan a barcode from left to right or from right to left at up to 100 scans per second
- Universal cable can be connected to a computer or another host system (sold separately) to transmit barcode data
- Stand enables barcode reader to be used in a fixed position
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D barcodes
- The Motorola LS2208 handheld bi-directional laser barcode reader is white, comes with a universal cable and a stand, and can be used to scan and decode linear one-dimensional barcodes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.