Okidata Microline ML321 Turbo Dot Matrix Printer (62411701)
A savvy shopper from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Dot Matrix
- Output Type
- Black & White
- Black Print Speed
- 10 ppm
- 9-pin technology
- Up to 300 cps print speed (mfr specs)
- 6 maximum form parts
- Parallel and USB connectivity
- USB cable not included
- Protect your Dot Matrix printer with genuine Okidata Printing Solutions ribbons
- 4.6"H x 21.7"W x 13.6"D, 20.9 lbs.
- BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE
The OKI Data ML321 Turbo matrix line printer delivers superfast print speeds of up to 435 characters per second (in SuperSpeed Draft Mode) or 75 characters per second (in Near Letter Quality Speed) for superior productivity.
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY
The printer provides a USB port for fast data transfer and convenient connections, as well as a parallel port for wide compatibility.
- BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE
The MICROLINE 321 Turbo builds on the OKI Tank-Tough heritage. This printer is now engineered even tougher for dedicated printing in the most demanding point-of-sale, automation and utility applications. It can easily run twice as long as most printers in its class and it is economical enough to put wherever you need data on the spot. Its relentless performance comes from the rugged printhead design, the lighter, stronger, more efficient motor and impact resistant chassis. The OKI ML 321 Turbo offer day in, day out performance in all kinds of environments, with all types of forms.
The durable printhead is designed to strike hard enough to make a clear impression, even on 6-part forms, while a optical sensor makes sure the printhead is accurately aligned, so your checks and forms come out clearly printed and professional-looking. The printer even prevents waste by automatically positioning your continuous forms for a clear tear along the perforations.
The printer runs on a rack-and-pinion system, which lasts far longer then belt or cable drive systems, and the efficient motor is designed for minimal friction, to prevent heat damage. The tough, impact-resistant chassis keeps your investment safe, even when it has to endure less-than-gentle use! If you're tired of replacing dainty little show-pony printers, it's time to upgrade to this Clydesdale of the printer world!
- Super Speed Draft: 435 CPS (12 CPI)
- High Speed Draft: 390 CPS (10 CPI)
- Utility Speed: 300 CPS (10 CPI)
- Near Letter Quality Speed: 75 CPS (10 CPI)
- Number Of Colors: 1
- Maximum Graphics Resolution (dpi): 240x216
- Resident Near Letter Quality Fonts: 2 (NLQ)
- Resident Scalable Fonts: Yes (2 NLQ)
- Resident Bar Code Fonts: Yes (8 Types)
- Resident Courier Font: NLQ
- Resident Gothic Font: NLQ
- BRASCII & ABICOMP: Yes
- Oki Data Microline Emulation: Yes
- IBM Graphics ProPrinter Emulation: ProPrinter
- Epson FXLQ Series Emulation: FX
- DEC ANSI Compatible: Available
- Number Of Copies: 6 Part
- Menu Mode Paper Park: Yes / Yes
- Automatic Paper Forms Loading: Yes
- Semi-automatic Single Sheet Feed: Automatic
- Short Tear Off: Yes
- Zero Tear Off: Yes
- Rear Feed: Yes
- Bottom Feed: w/Pull or Bott. Trac.
- Top Pull Tractors: Optional
- Push Tractors: Rear / (Opt. Bott.)
- Continuous Forms Wide Carriage: 3 - 16
- Paper Feed Rate: 5 Inch / Sec
- Roll Paper Stand Option: Yes (320 T. Only)
- Number of Pins: 9 Pin / .34mm
- Windows 95 Plug 'n' Play Compatibility: Yes
- Parallel Interface: Standard
- Serial Interface: Optional
- Expanded Head Gap: Yes
- Printhead Life (Characters): 200 Million
- Memory Buffer Size: 28K
- MTBF @ 25% of Duty Cycle: 10,000 hrs
- Noise Level In Operating Mode: 57 db
- Noise Level In Quiet Mode: 55 db
- Ribbon Life (Characters): 3 Million
- 220/240 Volt Model Available: Yes
- Power Voltage: 120V
- Detachable Power Cord: Yes
- Power Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 100 Watts
- EPA Energy Star Compliance: Yes
- Dimensions: 21.7" x 13.6" x 4.56"
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.