Samsung Laser Color All-in-one Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax (SL-C460FW/XAA)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Laser Color All-in-one Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax (SL-C460FW/XAA) is rated out of 5 by 26.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lghammond68 from Great Printer I bought this based on the Samsung name, we own phones and tablet, sound bar and decided to get a laser printer. It is a fantastic printer and for our first laser printer it works great and handles the load we need. Although the cartridges are a little pricey and you can only get them from office depot or online through Samsung is a bit inconvenient. Also I need to print something on Card Stock and Photo paper and it didn't work, it kept jamming , and smearing the ink all over . I am not sure how to fix this problem on this printer for that reason I wish I could have been told that information before purchase I would not have purchased it knowing that I cant print on card stock and photo paper.
Date published: 2016-01-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by claws from toner is very expensive This printer has a few good qualities, i like how the paper is kind of hidden after printing not sticking out like others. However I have spent hours on the phone getting my printer to accept faxes and then again getting it to scan. Then the kicker is the toner is very expensive and it does not last long. You cannot print in black only, if one of the colors is low, so you have to stop and go to the store and buy new toner.....they say they are going green and not including a manual in the box, oh but i have to print one up?? How green is that using my paper and my toner. Would not buy again
Date published: 2016-04-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by pltsg1 from Network setup!!!!!!! This Printer is average to good for a laser printer. First time setup was great for Mac wireless setup. However if you need to change your wireless router it can be a nightmare. I had to find the setup disk to reinstall software serval time to get the printer to work wireless (to much trouble and time). It finally went. Push button interface on print would not let me setup network manually because it would not let me select my wireless network.. If you are pretty smart about computers this will be a great printer for you; if not go with another brand that has a simple interface and will allow you to connect wirelessly without having to install the setup disk serval times. The printer is not for your mother or father or someone who is technology challenge.
Date published: 2014-11-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Printer drops wifi connection I bought this after my daughter referred me. She bought this printer and loves it. However Ive had problems with it dis connecting from the wi fi all the time. If you don't use it everyday, it dis connects. Have problems with it connecting. Even tried different routers and still same problem. cartridges are very expensive and it seems to go thru them quickly. Not real happy with this model Does however do good job printing.
Date published: 2016-08-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by d295 from WORST PRINTER EVER Printer is horrible, can't print a single piece of paper without a smudge or smear on it, constant paper jams, hardest thing in the world to make wireless and then when you do and it's been connected for 6 months changes its mind and says wireless network error. Colour toners smudge into each other as the rollers are rubbish, imaging unit fell off after 3 months. Would not recommend to anyone
Date published: 2016-08-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by WEH75 from Wireless is horrible I have owned this printer for about a year and I have spent more time trying to reconnect to my wireless network than I have actually printing. Today I am going on hour number 2 and it still is not working. I have removed it, reinstalled it via USB, it will connect to the WiFi for about 10 minutes then it cannot be found . The Samsung C460 is the worst printer on the market.
Date published: 2015-10-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by ddcinaz from Do NOT BUY The scanner works for a month then just stops for no reason. I have had this printer for a year and the scanner has stop working 10 times for a month at a time sometimes. No help when you call because they are reading off a help book which you can do yourself with the same answers. Not worth the money and frustration.....Do NOT BUY this printer!!!!!!
Date published: 2016-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fan10 from Excellent Printer with great features This is the second model type C460 Samsung color printer, the first one lasted about 2 years and wore out. Internal guts didn't last and would cost more then a new printer. So I purchase this one and we'll see how long this one will last. I have nothing but good things to say about this line of printers. Works great and print quality is great..
Date published: 2016-06-15
- Network and Wireless printing; with USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi you can use this printer to print form external media , from a PC/laptop or from a compatible mobile device with ease
- High quality image, prints crystal clear image and text with stunning colours
- Ali-in-one Printer, Print, Scan, Copy and Fax all from a single device
- 18 & 4 PPM; prints up to 18 B/W pages & 4 Color pages of A4 size per minute to increase your productivity
- Mobile Printing thru Samsung Mobile Print App
- Eco button helps save toner and paper
- Configure wireless printing with the touch of a button
- Print wirelessly and share effortlessly with the Samsung Xpress 18/4PPM Color Multifunction Printer. With advanced NFC technology, Wi-Fi direct and powerful compatibility, all it takes is a simple tap. This printer helps streamline workflow and ensures that your office is working as efficient as possible. The Multifunction Xpress C460FW offers flexibility and lets you work with fewer barriers. A host of innovative features like ID copy, N-up copy, scan-to-email and the convenient PC fax functionality ensure that your workforce has the necessary functionality needed to thrive in the modern world of business. Samsung's unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) technology improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your color printing, ensuring every printout looks perfect. It automatically sharpens the focus of both graphics and text, while solid objects are overlapped to eliminate white gaps.
- Device Type: Fax / copier / printer / scanner
- Fax Type: Plain paper
- Printing Technology: Laser - color
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 20000 impressions
- PC Connection: USB 2.0, LAN, Wi-Fi(n), USB host, NFC
- Standard Memory: 128 MB
- Max Copying Speed: Up to 19 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 600 dpi (color)
- Copying Features: ID Card Copy
- Max Printing Resolution: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 2400 x 600 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed: Up to 19 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color)
- Scan Element: CIS
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.