Samsung Xpress C410W Laser Color Printer (SL-C410W/XAA)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Xpress C410W Laser Color Printer (SL-C410W/XAA) is rated out of 5 by 54.
Rated 3 out of 5 by OlderGeneration from Color Laser Setup falls Short Print quality on paper is very good. Setting up printer to work on wireless feature is a problem.. Read about this on other reviews, but using this printer in Home and not as an office printer. My main computer does not have wireless feature, so printer is connected using USB cable supplied. Printer is also attached to router with ithernet cable. Wireless laptop computer can not find Samsung printer. Set up printer using instructions provided for wireless printing. Have been able to connect smartphone to printer, but not laptop. Not enough information supplied in setup instructions for "How" to set up a "Network' printing configuration or when the main computer is not wireless, but other computers are wireless. Guess Samsung expects everybody to be an IT specialists.
Date published: 2016-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dataman834 from Solid Home or Home Office Printer This printer prints with excellent quality. I have not tried to print on photo paper, but it works great for regular size and legal size documents. It also has a feature to print directly from my Samsung phone. The printer is easy to use and is flawlessly easy. The print manager allows you to have specific settings for those document types that you need to remember specific settings. The toners come with a basic number of copies. So I ordered the Samsung replacement toners which provide a much larger capacity. The lights on the printer even tell you when it is time to reorder because they will start flashing and once they are solid, that is the time to replace. I use the wireless capability so I can print from another room. I would definitely recommend this printer to anyone.
Date published: 2016-04-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by pkjorlie from Wireless connection is poor We have three laptops in the house running Windows 7 and they are all set up identically to use this printer. Usually one or more of the laptops will not connect to the printer. There is excellent wifi signal throughout the house. It's usually the laptop with Windows 7 Home premium that has the problem connecting but it shouldn't matter. All drivers, ports and settings are the same, Not even the "Samsung Easy Wireless Setup" can find the printer on this computer while the other computers print flawlessly.
Date published: 2016-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by DisplayDesigner from Perfect for home office use. Printer is great for my home office. Very small footprint, great performance and acceptable color reproduction. The printer does struggle a bit with trapping around smaller print on color proofs but not so much as to cause any real concern. Print speed is very good. Much faster than the inkjet printer it replaced. I do miss some of the features from my inkjet printer such as the ability to print to envelopes and the automatic duplex printing, but overall I'm beyond pleased with this printer.
Date published: 2016-02-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by glmsas from Good printer when it works I've run 30 pages or so through this printer so far and I've had about 6-7 paper jams already using card stock. The options on the printer page allows me to select Card Stock option but most of the time that doesn't work and I've even tried the option for Thick paper. It has an option for manual feed, but I can't see where that is at on the back of the printer. I seems to print plain paper just fine, but not having much luck using it for what I really want it for.
Date published: 2016-04-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by LAdroid from Old Printer Broke So it was time to buy a new one. Ink jets end up being to expensive when it time to get consumables, so opted for a Samsung Color Printer. It was easy to setup at home, connected to the wireless LAN and now it can be used by any computer at home, nice. If you are not a techie, the installation software is simple to use and follow. It is not the fastest machine out there but excellent for the money. Hope it lasts as much as my older Samsung printer.
Date published: 2014-02-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by SVBob from Good features - Does not print evelopes! I saw the printer in Fry's. It was a good price and it was wireless. It has printed my letters and papers just fine. In order to set up the machine it needs a wired connection to the computer, be forwarned, but I am not an expert. In the store I saw that it had an envelope feed on the paper tray. For me, envelope printing is important. I thought that the feed slot meant that the printer would print envelopes. It does not, really, unless you think that wrinkled and ironed envelopes are acceptable. In order to print even modestly acceptable envelopes, they have to be opened up with the flap open, face up in the tray. They still come out with ironed-in paper wrinkles. There is no manual feed, apparently, to avoid the sharp bending that causes the wrinkles. My inkjet printer prints good reproductions on plain paper, this printer, not so much.
Date published: 2014-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by alpeho from simplicity Yes, this printer is simple and yet produces very good quality print using laser, professional business presentation and vivid pictures that can be framed up and hangedon the wall and nobody notices the difference between this print and a poster. Setting up for wifi printing is als very simple and easy to do with the simple instructions provided in the package. Fits in nicely into my bookshelf as it blends into the feature of the boos as well.
Date published: 2016-01-19
- Printer Type
- Standard Printer
- Output Type
- Black Print Speed
- Product Line
- Samsung Xpress
- Ethernet (RJ-45)
- USB 2.0
- Print Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14"
- Minimum Print Size: 3 x 6"
- Print Speed: 19 ppm Black / 4 ppm Color
- Black First Print Out Time: <14 Seconds
- Mobile Printing Capability
- Input Capacity: 150 Sheets
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 20,000 Pages
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi with NFC
- Print wirelessly and share documents and imagery easily with the Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity of the Xpress C410W Color Laser Printer from Samsung. This color laser unit is quite capable with a 2400 x 600 dpi resolution and speeds of 19 ppm in black and 4 ppm in color. Also, it is versatile with the ability to print documents from 3 x 6" to 8.5 x 14" in size. Another speedy aspect of the C410W is the first print out speed of 14 seconds in black and 26 seconds in color.
- The Wi-Fi connectivity allows for mobile printing via Samsung's Mobile Print App or Google Cloud Print. Also, NFC means that users can simply tap compatible devices to the printer in order to connect and print. Media is handled via a 150-sheet input tray and it has a monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages for longevity. In addition to the wireless connection, USB 2.0 and Ethernet are available.
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Maximum Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Black: 19 ppm; Color: 4 ppm
- First Print Out Speed: Black: 14 seconds; Color: 26 seconds
- Print Color: CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Duplex Printing: Manual
- Printer Duty Cycle: Monthly: 20,000 pages
- Paper Handling: Input tray; Output tray
- Paper Types: Plain paper, thin paper, bond, pre-printed, recycled, label, card stock, thick, cotton, colored, glossy
- Paper Sizes: 3.0 x 6.0" to 8.5 x 14.0" (7.6 x 15.2 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm)
- Media Weight: 16-58 lb bond (60-220 gsm)
- Paper Capacity: Input Tray: 150 sheets; Output Tray: 50 sheets
- Interface : USB 2.0; Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX; Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n with NFC
- Mobile Printing Features: Samsung Mobile Print App, Google Cloud Print
- Processor: 300 MHz
- Memory: 32 MB
- Printer Language: SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language)
- Power Requirements: 110-127 VAC
- Power Consumption: Printing: 290 W; Standby: 60 W; Power Save: 1.4 W; TEC: 1.36 kWh
- Acoustic Noise: Color Printing: 45 dB(A); Black Printing: 48 dB(A)
- Dimensions: 15.0 x 12.2 x 8.3" (38.1 x 31.0 x 21.1 cm)
- Weight: 21.7 lb (9.8 kg)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.