Samsung Xpress Laser Monochrome All-in-One Printer (SL-M3065FW/XAA)
- New - Open Box In Stock
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $148.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Xpress Laser Monochrome All-in-One Printer (SL-M3065FW/XAA) is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mkochsch from M3065FW is an Excellent Value I previously had the M2885FW and this one, the M3065FW, is almost identical except it prints a tiny bit faster. The wireless setup went as expected, I needed to finesse my network and Windows 10 a bit, other than that pretty amazing little machine. Love the two sided printing and love that I'm not changing inkjet cartridges all the time. I'm using both Google Cloud Print and Samsung Cloud Printing services. I also have a Mac although haven't tried AirPrint. No regrets so far.
Date published: 2016-10-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by lisage from Great quality the quality and print speed are exceptional. the setup is cumbersome and slow and no info for a power failure (or unpluging to move printer location.)I was a little disapointed a user manual is not included in the box except a quick start guide .. but worked out the install problems found the manual online but not ready to use up my toner to print it out. the paper tray capacity is good but open on the backside not good for dust or animal hair floating about. (I'll find a way to cover it). also the display screen could use a backlight feature . Overall great value
Date published: 2017-02-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by Steve from prints fast / scans extremely slow Great little 3 in 1 printer, with one small drawback, the software that does multi page document scans is super slow - extermely super slow. I gave up on a five page scan after about 15 minutes using the software that was provided on line. My old Brother could scan five pages at 200 dpi in no time at all in a .pdf format! Now I have two printers on the shelf - one to scan and the other to do printing. The Brother I've had for many many years and it is now difficult to get suplies for.
Date published: 2017-02-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by fishing4fun from Works great easy to set up It only took 5 min to set up driver. Competitor brand (name not mentioned) took 15 min and 2 re-boots to get software and drivers uninstalled. It does come with 1,500 page toner cartridge but does not say that on the box. I purchased a 4,000 page toner cartridge, guess I won't ever have to by toner again. Prints fast and is crisp. I hope I will not have to go through constant driver updates. Let you know.
Date published: 2016-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by amorris101 from Does what I need for a relatively inexpensive multifunction printer Works well for scanning and printing - have not yet used fax function supports AirPrint good value for it's price
Date published: 2016-07-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Quality product from Samsung - except! The exception qualifier is, to setup this device and connect to Wi-Fi needs skill and patience. Manual is clunky to start with. Finding info is not straight forward. Of course, there is Not a printed manual included. Wi-Fi setup is straight forward IF you have WPS available. But, if you lose network connection due to power outage or router reboot, existing Wi-Fi settings are useless. I found that the least frustrating and qwikest method was to clear the network settings, reboot printer and do a WPS setup again. In addition, accessing the menu's and entering all parameters using the telephone style number pad is awkward and time consuming. The reason I gave unit 5 stars - incredible $$ value for s multi function, duplex laser. Output is clear and crisp. Machine handles different media well. Scanner bed produces excellent copies. The software is adequate. Scanner settings must be tweaked to get clear results. And of course, the starter toner runs out in a blink of the eye, however, replacement cartridges are very reasonable. To conclude - if you are looking for a straight forward, "plug n play" multi-function device - look elsewhere. For the cost and quality, you may have a hard time matching this unit.
Date published: 2017-02-17
- Printer Type
- All-In-One Printer
- Output Type
- Black & White
- Black Print Speed
- 4-in-1: Print, Copy, Scan & Fax
- Network and Wireless Ready: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 Base Tx, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n.
- Automatic duplexing (two sided printing)
- Aim high. Work hard. And have the right printer with the Samsung Printer Xpress M3065FW Laser All-in-One. Samsung Printer Xpress M3065FW Black & white laser printer designed to make you look your best. Complement all your ambition and talent with a printer that will make you look every bit as good as you are. The Samsung Printer Xpress M3065FW network and wireless black & white printer is an all-in-one (AIO) device that lets you print, copy, scan and fax documents quickly and easily. With fast print speeds, innovative imaging technology, a 12,000-page duty cycle and a sleek design, the M3065FW promotes a professional image with every job you do. Get ready to experience a whole new level of efficiency. 4-in-One: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax Network and Wireless Ready: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 Base Tx, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n. Automatic duplexing (two sided printing) Prints Up to 31 ppm in Letter Simply tap your NFC-enabled mobile device to the Samsung Xpress M3065FW printer to quickly
- Printer Output: Monochrome
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Maximum Print Speed (Black and White): 31.00
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.